Sportbike World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a laser exhaust? I just purchased one, installed it, but have not heard it or rode it yet. I was just wondering if anyone had an imppossible time trying to put the pipes on also. I was also looking for some reactions to the pipes.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheez dick

Why do you always have to say some dumb shit to every question I ask?? You are fucking retarded. Did I give any stupid ass comment to your gay little fucking post "ARE D&D PIPES TOO LOUD??" You are fucking dumb. Do you think they are to loud?? Make your fucking mind up and decide from there? It doesn't matter what everyone else thinks. Do you like it, than keep it, if not, get another one...the only reason you got oneis because your boyfriend got one, and you were jelous. :twofinger

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hey man...I got the Laser Hot cams Exhaust for my 929. It was kinda a bear to get on, but I really dug how the yellow in the logo matched the yellow of my bike. I put it on at Mid Ohio, the race, and it is starting to come into a sound of it's own. It's quiet at first, but now that the packing is burning out, she is sounding really good.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Re: Cheez dick

WheelieKing said:
Why do you always have to say some dumb shit to every question I ask?? You are fucking retarded. Did I give any stupid ass comment to your gay little fucking post "ARE D&D PIPES TOO LOUD??" You are fucking dumb. Do you think they are to loud?? Make your fucking mind up and decide from there? It doesn't matter what everyone else thinks. Do you like it, than keep it, if not, get another one...the only reason you got oneis because your boyfriend got one, and you were jelous. :twofinger
OWN3D :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
90 Posts
cant we just get along

wow, what a harsh response to another stupid response, o well, cant we just have peace??? never realized this forum was so serious.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Ok Wheelie King... you asked for this.
How can you be wheelie king if you have only done one wheelie in your life and when you did you put yourself out of commission for about a week and your bike out for 4-5 months. Why don't you do everyone a favor and tell them why the "Wheelie King" has a mounted laser exhaust he has never heard.
WheelieKing said:
1: I say dumb shit to every question you ask because dumb shit is the response your questions warrant.
2:Yes you did give retarded stupid gay comments on the D&D thread.
3:I know what I thought. I have actually heard the exhaust I put on my bike. Probably because it runs. I wanted to know what other bike riders thought. Which that doesn't really include you now does it. I mean owning a bike that still can't be riden because in the first 3 days you put it down does not make you a sport bike rider. It makes you " FUCKING RETARDED" or a squid. You wanna be in the Navy don't you.
4:Don't bash me with generic jargon; "your gay, your retarded, your stupid" all your doing is telling on your self. I mean if you didn't try to say so much maybe fewer people would think you are an idiot.
5:I hope someday the Wheelie King will ride again, until then I will sleep a little better, along with all the EMT's.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WAAAAAA!!!

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: You got me...right throught the heart. I am sitting here crying. The itense pain that you inflicted on my self esteem is prominant. I can't bare it...ohhhh the pain. Yes, for everyone that does not know, I wrecked my bike trying my first wheelie. I am in the process of getting it repaired. I choose the name wheelie king as an attempt at humor. Obviously, some took it seriously...I am sorry BikesRToyz. I am sorry for your lack of creativity and ability to see the humor in the name. Are you really so insecure with your self that you have fallow me around this forum and make moronic remarks to everything I write? Look at the other thread I started, right after posting it, you came back with a stupid comment. Are you trying to hurt my feelings, or fell better about yourself?? Also, I am confused, what is "jargon"? Because I thought I was writing in the English language. Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think jargon is in the dictionary. You must have gotten that word from Tenn. But that is my :2cents:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Main Entry: 1jar·gon
Pronunciation: 'jär-g&n, -"gän
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French
Date: 14th century
1 a : confused unintelligible language b : a strange, outlandish, or barbarous language or dialect c : a hybrid language or dialect simplified in vocabulary and grammar and used for communication between peoples of different speech
2 : the technical terminology or characteristic idiom of a special activity or group
3 : obscure and often pretentious language marked by circumlocutions and long words

Bitch...

·
Registered
139 Posts
From now on just run around with a big sign that says " IDIOT".
Or you could just put your name on all your shirts and talk as per usuall, I'm sure they will figure it out.

·
Registered
139 Posts
So your butting in was an accident then, since you didn't mean to?
This is what happens after 4 or 5 days little happenning in the sbw community. People get bored. I don't think anyone is serious. Feel free to butt in though...

·
Registered
293 Posts
The only reason I had said didn't mean to is the argument looked personal. Didn't want to stick my nose in the business, but it gets old seeing threads being hijacked by people arguing about shit. But I can see your point and totally agree with you. When people get bored, things happen. Some people don't know how to take people. Specially if they are messin with them. I dunno. All that I just tyed looked like it makes no sense whatsoever.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
thompsonian said:
Jesus H. Christ. Don't mean to butt in to all of this, but does this have to happen here?
I agree. Nothing against you two, as you obviously know each other. I just don't think this thread is going anywhere good, so I'm going to close it down. If you wish to continue please take it to the Off Topic Forums and/or PM's. Let's try to keep the actual bike ones somewhat on topic, so people can get the information they are looking for without having to wade through all the :bs:.

:thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.