Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
back from las vegas with pic's

well gang i made it round trip with no problems !! it was about 500 miles round trip.........from california to las vegas......my wife and i had a blast. she drove in her car right behind me... but that was cool with me. "she was kind of my security blanket" because this was my first long distance ride with my z. i stoped about every 50 or so miles to rest for about 5 min's or to fill up with gas. stoped about 10 miles out of baker,california and gas was 415.9 a gal..... what a trip !!!! saw a few sports-bikes on the road...but mostly harley riders.....but went by them quite quickley...so then they were in my mirrors. my wife and i stayed at the bellagio for 3 nights for free and also got free fight tickets to de la hoya vs mayorga at the mgm grand. played 50 cent slots and won !!! played doller slots and lost,played 5.00 slots and lost, bet on nba basketball and won, black-jack and lost, kentucky derby= lost big time !!! and after all of that still can say the 3 days with my wife in a fantasy atmosphere like las vegas, it was still a blast !!! if you are wondering how i get free rooms and fight tickets and all meals comped......well it's because..... we lose most of the time and they want us to come back and lose some more !! ha,ha so we will be back again for the next big fight. bulldogboogers

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi bulldogboogers-

Congratulations on all your losses to obtain the comped rooms! I guess as long as you enjoy your trips and eventually win more than you lose you should be OK.

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
462 Posts
Yo, congrats, dude!! Good pics, too. I have a friend that lives in LV, and is inviting me to come down there. I wanna do it, but the trip on the 250 seems a bit... long. How was the weather anyway? Was it hot?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it was a nice ride !!!

hay 156, it was a super ride !!! but i can say 250 miles was definitely in my thoughts at the start. going up the victorville hill, it was darn right cold !!! but after that heading to barstoe it started to warm up nice. then on the way to baker......it then started to get hot !!! 102 degrees......but it was fun !!! 250 miles is really nothing when your riding on good 3 & 4 lane highways. with good pavement. like i said i stoped every 50 to 60 miles to rest and wipe all the bugs off my face shield, lots & lots of bugs !!!! heck down here in corona.... i guess we don't have 2 many bugs from all the smog. are you going to bike night tonight ? bulldogboogers

·
Registered
462 Posts
No, I don't think I'm gonna go. I have a final tomorow that I need to study for, and I wanna devote some time to fixing my bike from that little crash I had.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NO I CAN'T GET PEOPLE FREE ROOMS !!

thanks for the pm's gang,,,,,,, but i can -not get people free rooms !!! in las vegas at the bellagio !!! my wife & i use a thing called a players card !!! the bellagio tracks our play !!! 2 trips in a row we hit them big-time...... thousands !!!!but the last 2 visits boy thay got some of there $$$$ back !!!! the only way i could get ya a free room is if you went with karen and i..... we won't be going back till maybe december !!! and then we could hook ya up. ya wont need to bring much $$$$$ because every thing is free, let us know !!!!!! bulldogboogers

Attachments

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Re: NO I CAN'T GET PEOPLE FREE ROOMS !!

bulldogboogers said:
thanks for the pm's gang,,,,,,, but i can -not get people free rooms !!!
I suspect you have a slight feeling of how lottery winners feel after hitting their jackpots. Gotta love them sponges :laughing:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts