Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,

I m looking for a used track lap timer (ie: my-chron or unipro).
Anyone is willing to let go or know anyone has the intention of selling, please give me a mail.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Seven said:
hey man.

Sorry pal, I can get a new 1 at $360. So how much are you willing to let go the Legend's lap timer??
Precisly bro .... since you are specifically after a 'used' one, and since mine is a Legendary one, complete with Legendary laptime, I must charge more than the price of a new one ... and I would need a replacement to keep recording the Legendary times....

Does this mean we will be seeing you at PG on a regular basis ?? .... :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Heh Seven

Don't forget Legends has the heavy duty duration battery in the transmitter. Standard one ran out before he manged a lap! :crying:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Legends lap dancer

Legends lap timer is a very special model with Hrs, Mins and secs :twofinger
Joe has some, Martin Poh has some and Shah Ole has some.
Stop watch and burd work just as well :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wah. Now than I know that the famous Legend took such a "fast" time to complete 1 lap.:D

He even need a hour lap timer to record his time. But I thought PG is only 3.85KM and Sepeng 5.54 km. :confused:

If that is a hour recording lap timer, than i will offer a price less than half of a new timer as I only need the min timer to record my timing.:)

Mr legend, are you willing to sell your Legendary Hour Lap Timer??

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Ideas fer Christmas

Having trouble finding the perfect gift fer yer granny ?
Look no further:thumb:
I found it on the shopping channel "Legendary Egg Timer" Apparently its a small screen that plays footage of Legend circulating PG to allow you to time the perfect 3 min egg :twofinger

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Seven said:
Wah. Now than I know that the famous Legend took such a "fast" time to complete 1 lap.:D

He even need a hour lap timer to record his time. But I thought PG is only 3.85KM and Sepeng 5.54 km. :confused:

If that is a hour recording lap timer, than i will offer a price less than half of a new timer as I only need the min timer to record my timing.:)

Mr legend, are you willing to sell your Legendary Hour Lap Timer??
Ah .. Mr Bond ... the HOUR laptimer can go at $14,500.00 .. cheap at half the price ....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Selective modifications

Now I'd heard on the grapevine that the Legendary lap timer is indeed worth double the normal cost............. after all the modification to make it record only 1 min 50 for a 2 min 10 lap cost a mint!!!

:p :squid: :twofinger

1 - 12 of 12 Posts