Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone making the trek to Laguna Seca this year? :confused: Or am I the only one?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Was planning on going with the family, buT the new parking policy has me rethinking it. If you are riding there, you have it made. Dedicated motorcycle entrance and parking.
If you are caging it, no onsite parking unless you purchase a $50 parking pass which you can only qualify for, LIMITED NUMBER, if you purchase the 3 day event admission.
I was only going on Sunday and spending the rest of the weekend around the bay with the wife and kids, but may cancel all together now. :(
Totally sucks as I was looking forward to buying a full suit there this year.

Think I will switch my focus back to AMA racing at California Speedway, closer and cheaper by far!!:p

·
Registered
515 Posts
I've been hearing lots of talk about Laguna Seca from other forums as well and it is getting mighty tempting to head over.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I was supposed to go there for the moto gp race in july. My cousin purchased me tickets and everything, but I had to cancel because I could not get the time off from work :mad: I was really looking forward to it!

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wheelie_steve said:
I was supposed to go there for the moto gp race in july. My cousin purchased me tickets and everything, but I had to cancel because I could not get the time off from work :mad: I was really looking forward to it!
Wanna sell the tickets? :eyebrows:

·
Registered
258 Posts
I planned on riding in with my buddy, but his bike was just stolen from the freeway after breaking the chain. He's screwed, cause he ain't going on the back of mine! :twofinger He had a Beachfront condo set up for us, but now it looks like I might just ride in and stay somewhere else.
Granted my plans are hinged on me getting this project done before June gets here.
Jester - Did you already purchase tickets for the event?

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DT996 said:
Jester - Did you already purchase tickets for the event?
Nope, not ordering them till next week. :(

·
Registered
414 Posts
Jester said:
Wanna sell the tickets? :eyebrows:
My cousin allready found one of his friends that were interested in going. I'm upset about not going though. I was really looking forward to the moto GP. He bought tickets for all three days. :mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts