Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of things....

Need tickets for WSBK/AMA Laguna Seca Race? We have them through SportbikeS.com Shop!! Yes, we are the only independent seller of tickets.

What's in it for you... Order your tickets on line through SportbikeS.com, and get a FREE Official Event Program, a FREE Fan Lap (if you ride there), and for the next 20 tickets... a FREE SPortbikeS.com T-Shirt!
Order Tickets HERE

Oh... Don't miss the Friday Night Fan Party at the track. SportbikeS.com is sponsoring the party for the third year. Both top WSBK and AMA riders are present along with 1,000 of your closest friends. Riders will be interviewed by Gregg White and questions will be taken from the fans, afterwards racers will provide limited autograph time.

Friday Night Fan Party is at 6Pm in the Flagroom at the track and it is FREE! Oh yeah... FREE RAFFLES too!
Here is a link to the party info CLICK HERE

Click here for Picture from the 2003 Friday Nite Fan Party!

See ya at Laguna!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Hey, Mike:

I think I talked to you at the Seattle Int'l Motorcycle Show. My membership expired, I have to rejoin.

Anyway, great idea to offer the tickets! Sorry I can't make it this year, I am having major surgery next week and will be unable to attend this year's WSB at Laguna Seca. I looked at your link and I don't see the bigger packages. I usually buy the pass with the hospitality tent at turn 4 or the non-hospitality with hot pit pass.

Hope you do this next year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts