Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on going to Laguna Seca 2001...is anyone else? I most likely will not be riding down (I'm just getting my license this coming Spring)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Well, I dunno. I mean, Laguna Seca is, like, 35 miles from my house. Do you know how early I'd have to get up to be at the track by race time?

Seriously, my wife, son, and I are planning to go. And even though we're just 35 miles away, we'll probably pull the travel trailer to the track and stay all weekend instead of fighting traffic back and forth every day. This means, of course, that anyone who needs a place to keep their beer cold is welcome to use our refrigerator.

Hmmm... wonder how much Robert would be willing to pay to plaster an SBW logo on the side of the trailer?

·
Registered
275 Posts
I will be going again next year. Infact I just recieved the renewal for tickets. If anyone went last year and got BigDog tickets be advised they went up to $175. I think they were around $139 last year. Babyblade where are you driving from? Still have not decided to camp out or do the hotel thing again.

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
photobug said:
This means, of course, that anyone who needs a place to keep their beer cold is welcome to use our refrigerator.

Hmmm... wonder how much Robert would be willing to pay to plaster an SBW logo on the side of the trailer?
I'll be there come hell or high water. I missed it last year (for the first time in 6 years) and there is now way I'm going to miss it two years in a row! ;)

I'll bring some beer to keep cold and the banner sounds like a great idea! How about I give you Will's administrator job as payment? ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm flying from Vancouver, BC~or driving if I can find someone who is driving from there or nearby who would bring me along. I think there's a bunch of people coming from esportbike, too; but I'm hoping to meet up with as many people as I can! I already have it booked off work! If anyone wants to arrange coming with me, e-mail me...so far, I am going alone...

·
Registered
169 Posts
all ready ordered tickets ! the big dog pass's are cool, we got them last year, but this year we decided to splurge, we are going with the turn 3 covered stage, includes food/drink's
for those who have never been, and are going, be sure to get paddock pass's, hot pit is also cool, but they limit you during WSB sunday.
Yo babyblade, you may want to look into airfare from Seattle,(thats where i am) like SW airlines, you can get some really cheap tickets down to the bay area, your airfare from BC may be a lot more $,..just a thought.

[Edited by #2f4 on 11-11-2000 at 03:21 PM]

·
Registered
440 Posts
Sportbikeworld said:
I'll bring some beer to keep cold and the banner sounds like a great idea! How about I give you Will's administrator job as payment? ;)
[/B]
Don't need another non-paying forum admin job, thank you. I already have two of those. ;)

Just let me drink a bit of your cold beer and you can hang a banner on my trailer, provided the awning isn't facing the track. We'll figure out something.

BTW, the trailer sleeps seven, and there will be three of us in it, so if anyone needs a place to stay for the weekend contact me. First come, first serve. We reserve the right to refuse sleeping accomodations to anyone who bashes BMWs and Triumphs in the same post, Tristan. :D

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I'll be there.:) Last year was great. We stayed at a hotel last year and I think that is what were going to do again.

What is the date of this years races? I need to put in for the time off of work NOW to make sure I get it.:D

G

·
Sportbikeworld said:
photobug said:
This means, of course, that anyone who needs a place to keep their beer cold is welcome to use our refrigerator.

I'll be there come hell or high water. I missed it last year (for the first time in 6 years) and there is now way I'm going to miss it two years in a row! ;)

I'll take Will's job :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's the first weekend of July~ the 6th, 7th, 8th

·
Registered
22 Posts
Seca bound.........

Consider me there :p: Never have made it to laguna yet:(
July 6th, 7th, and 8th! Will the WSB be there again in 2001?

Ken

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
As far as I know it's both AMA and WSBK.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts