Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,
I'm planning on bringing the RV to the races this year, but I didn't make it last year, so no early renewal option. If anyone has a camping renewal option that isn't planning to use it, I will exchange a nice dinner for the renewal option you have. I will need a fairly large site and can provide bike parking/storage at the site. Please feel free to email me if you want to work on this. Thanks in advance!
Sincerely,
Kevin Schaller

·
Registered
440 Posts
Darn! Why didn't I think of this first? I guess I'll get the second volunteer to let me have a camp site. My wife and I are also planning to pull our travel trailer to the races for the weekend, and would welcome all SBW members to stop by and say "Hello." We'll even have a flush toilet for emergencies.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's a plan

Here's the info I got from Laguna Seca. Those folks who had sites last year were given renewal options (mailed out last week) They sold out all Premier & Reserved sites last year, so the pickings COULD be slim. General reservations open on January 8th, 2001. You can download info from the http://www.laguna-seca.com site The Premier sites (Electric & Water connections, no sewer) will run $225 for the event (Wed-Sat night) Reserved sites (dry sites) run $175. They also require that you buy 2 general admission + paddock passes ($90 each) to get the camping sites. Needless to say, this is getting pricey quick ($405 for 2 people so far). Kids 12 & under are free, but I don't know if they can get paddock access or not (forgot to ask).

I'll likely have 4 lads (13, 13, 11, 11) in a 36' RV. I'm shooting for a Premier site, but will take what I can get. Having a 36' RV makes it a little more difficult. If you're bringing a tent trailer, you'll have much better luck. We shall see in January, 'eh?

Take Care.
Kev

1 - 4 of 4 Posts