Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any good links for sportbike apparel. Every HD rider has 10 shirts from various dealerships that they wear to proudly display their colors.
What about us!!

With the exception of a few aftermarkets, I have had almost no luck finding sportbike apparel. This might be something we being riders, dealers, and even manufactures should take a look at.

For instance go to honda.com and look at their appearl section......still looking.....thats because there isn't one, just links to some externals that put honda's logo on stuff. I can buy HD underware, cups, flags, pins, models, signs, etc etc at my local dealership, but I can not even buy a honda sporbike t-shirt at the local honda dealer....why???

·
Registered
91 Posts
bridomine99 said:
For instance go to honda.com and look at their appearl section......still looking.....thats because there isn't one, just links to some externals that put honda's logo on stuff. I can buy HD underware, cups, flags, pins, models, signs, etc etc at my local dealership, but I can not even buy a honda sporbike t-shirt at the local honda dealer....why???

Ummmm... 'Cause Sportbikers are too busy carving up roads to give a crap about logo-ware.... :D :p :D :p

More seriously, though - I'd stay FAR away from anything with a pin that could stick in me. You could check out the Lockhart Phillips catalog for stuff like that (any dealer can order it for you, and Parts 411 take L/P part numbers.). Also check out http://www.whitehorsepress.com for shirts and stuff. There's other sites on the web if you want to do a search.

Scott :)

·
Registered
370 Posts
HERE!!!!!!

38 pages....
some hd:barf2:

alot of Fox stuff

but there is good ones...

·
Registered
60 Posts
LOL I hear ya with the cloths. but I don't have anything on under my leathers anyway so I don't need any.. LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts