Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
12 charges. Hopefully at least one sticks. Woo-hoo!

I hope they run his ass right out of town. Unfortunately, the Detroit taxpayers will probably foot the bill for his defense.

Oh well, they voted him back in.

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
His defense attorney bills $700-$900 per hour. According to him it is private money, not the City's.

I was very pleased and impressed by Kym Worthy's decision.

KK will be arraigned today at 5pm.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
NA,Na,Na,Na,Na,Na!!!!! (I hope I spelled that right!) :laughing:

I hope he gets hammered!
Still, it is embarrassing to watch this and now it is even more in the national spotlight.

Seems the high ups in the Democratic party are not too thrilled as they were looking at Swame to be something like Obama in the future!

Not looking so good now!

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
His defense attorney bills $700-$900 per hour. According to him it is private money, not the City's.

I was very pleased and impressed by Kym Worthy's decision.

KK will be arraigned today at 5pm.
That'd be funny as hell if they rush the case thru to save money and just overrule every objection....:love:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Because this is a criminal charge, and does not involve the city... the city money is not available for this.

Not saying he wont find some way to use city money...

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
I hope everyone one in the city's law department gets charged for obstruction of justice...
That seems to be the next step. I think it is pretty clear that the law department is in hot water too.

Detroit was the lead story on CNN, they were broadcasting live. So was Fox News. National coverage...that's the last thing Detroit and Michigan needs is for the world to see the shit stains on our underwear.

I'm so frustrated with Kwame and Jenny. Bah!

·
Registered
443 Posts
That seems to be the next step. I think it is pretty clear that the law department is in hot water too.

Detroit was the lead story on CNN, they were broadcasting live. So was Fox News. National coverage...that's the last thing Detroit and Michigan needs is for the world to see the shit stains on our underwear.

I'm so frustrated with Kwame and Jenny. Bah!
If they are in hot water.... I hope the boil to a painful death... and I mean politically and business death!

Kim was on CNN a few min ago... giving an interview live from Downtown...

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I saw Sharron M on the news last night.
It was embarrassig to watch.
She too is a pig and I would not trust the girl with a penny.

She kept talking about how this is all racism and a political witch hunt by Worthy, who just wants to be Mayor. Gee, who would want that shitty job?

She says that nothing will happen because they text messages will be tossed out as being illegally gotten and how she has never heard of anyone in a civil case being charged with perjury.

I know they are going to be able to use the text messages as they were legally obtained and that new Fed law does not apply to public messages anyway.

Stupid woman, she also give lawyers a bad name.

I really do hope they fry them all.
listening to her on the news, I just wanted to put my foot through the tv screen.

I wonder who they are kidding when they say that they will get Swame off and that would mean that he would be "innocent"?

Everyone with eyes can see they both lied and all that and now the searching through all the other text messages is bringing up other stuff they would rather have still hidden.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts