Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Blah. For anybody that hasn't seen it. Its not even worth to rent the dam thing on DVD or VHS for that matter.

·
Registered
68 Posts
sweet, I just started riding and wanted to get some good pointers so i will have to pick that up............and see what not to do

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sucks that bad eh? Haven't seen it, but was wandering. The video rental store that is local here said they wasn't even going to stock it. eek

·
Registered
37 Posts
Re: Re: know what comes out tomarrow???

slaintedan said:
The latest version of spellcheck?:twofinger
:laughing:

Don't waste your time watching that piece of crap.
I thought Biker Boyz was bad and next to this it could've won an Oscar. "I live life a quarter mile at a time" DEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRrrrrrr

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just watched Torque, well part of it, got about 20 minutes in and turned it off and took the movie back to the rental place, good thing it was dollar night only lost 99 cents.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
I tried to take it back on the basis that the plot was broken.
i think that movie is worth watching just to see how bad a movie can get.

·
Registered
48 Posts
torque movie

that movie sucks so damn bad its all one big fuckin photoshoped film idont think there is one real part in the movie thats not digital animation but i it would be pretty cool to do some of that shit, now on the same note has any 1 seen biker boys another crotch rocket movie only this one is some what okay dont waste money or time on torque.:twofinger

1 - 12 of 12 Posts