Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A kick ass band from Erie is playing in the Burgh Friday and Saturday nights. These guys are all friends of mine and I'm just trying to spread the word so they will get some support while they're here. They play good alternative rock, both originals and covers. I'll be going to both shows and if it's nice, taking my bike. Anyone want to go???

Friday, September 5th at The Deckhouse w/ FullProof - 10PM

Saturday, September 6th at Nick's Fat City w/ Mercury - 9PM

:thumbs2:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, I think they were there with mojo filter. It's too bad that they only opened up for them. They really rock when they get to play a full set. You need to check Paper St. out this weekend, It's always a good time

·
Registered
459 Posts
hey dussel if you are going to see the band at the deckhouse lmk I might join you there.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Paper St.

I know I'm going! Probably taking my bike there tonight and just enjoying myself. I'm gonna head to Nick's Fat City tomorrow with some people and just get tanked :barf2: so the bike's gonna be parked tomomorrow night for sure. Anyone else wanna go?

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Re: Paper St.

orionmack said:
I'm gonna head to Nick's Fat City tomorrow with some people and just get tanked :barf2: so the bike's gonna be parked tomomorrow night for sure.
Well, did you get tanked and hook up with some groupie ass?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Re: Re: Paper St.

duessel said:
Well, did you get tanked and hook up with some groupie ass?
Naw - took the bike because Tanya wanted to go and wanted to go on the bike too. Oh well...still got some ass that night so it was worth it! :thumbs2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts