Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a great weekend of riding on the twisties. Total mileage for the weekend - 600 miles exactly. We had 4-VFR's, 5-Triumph's,1-Katana(me), 1-929RR, 1-BMW. As usual, I had the smallest bike and when we rode 2-up, on Saturday, I really had to do a whole bunch of rowing the gears to keep up with the Rug Burn Man and his great wife. He had the nerve to wave me by, :rolleyes: going uphill 2-up and we were already going 80 mph. I had to downshift 3 times and smack the bike on the rump :D 1/4 mile later, I finally passed them and was off to chase down some VFR solo riders :) My bike really handles well 2-up, doing the twisties at double the posted speed limit, no shiny edges on my tires :cool:
Great weekend & no wrecks.

------------------
Todd Hoffmaster
'00 Katana 600
39 speeding tickets and now I have a V1.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RUG BURN:
Hey Pete, no excuses next time eh :D
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Pete, what was your excuse 'this' time? :D

------------------
-Paul
If God dropped acid, would he see people?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pete:
Dats rite dawg.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK Hy_Syde, what have you done with Pete :confused: :D

------------------
"If everything's coming your way-
you're in the wrong lane"

Clark

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Todd, had a great weekend in the hill country. It was good to finally meet you and your wife. What ever happened to Photo Bug? Hey Pete, no excuses next time eh :D

------------------

Clark

P

·
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RUG BURN:
Hey Pete, no excuses next time eh :D

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dats rite dawg.

------------------
Pete
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
So that's how you got your post count up so high Pete, I'll have to try that :)

------------------

Clark

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
So that's how you got your post count up so high Pete, I'll have to try that :)

------------------

Clark

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by RUG BURN:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Hey Pete, no excuses next time eh<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I smell a fake.... You never know with the internet......

Rcjohn on the left .... Pete is on the right

------------------
If somebody sounds as though they might know more than you, talk more and louder.

[This message has been edited by Squidwannabe (edited September 07, 2000).]

P

·
0 Posts
Hey Clark, remind me to never let you wrench on my bike, since you don't know your left from your right (lefty loosey, righty tighty). HaHa!

BTW, you know the double-tap was an honest mistake, but ask me if I'm gonna delete one of 'em. :p

------------------
Pete

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pete:
Hey Clark, remind me to never let you wrench on my bike, since you don't know your left from your right (lefty loosey, righty tighty). HaHa!

HUH? :confused:

BTW, you know the double-tap was an honest mistake, but ask me if I'm gonna delete one of 'em. :p

So are you? :p

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------

Clark

P

·
0 Posts
You say John is on the right, but my name is on the right, and vice versa. Geez, do I have to 'splain everything to you?! :D

No, I ain't gonna. :p

------------------
Pete

·
Registered
440 Posts
Sorry I missed you guys. Despite staying up until 4 a.m. every day I managed to get out of my tent early enough to ride before the relentless heat took its toll. Where did you guys ride and what time did you leave? I waited at the Quiet Valley Ranch gate until 8:30 a.m. Saturday then took off to Leakey for breakfast. Came back through Medina and didn't see your group. I would have turned around and chased five Triumphs.

------------------
"I was born yesterday, but I was up late last night."
Gary P. Nunn

P

·
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 748_abuser:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm, the same excuse I used for not making it to the Smackdown - both rides were scheduled on my bath days, and when you bathe only once a week, well...

------------------
Pete

P

·
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 748_abuser:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm, the same excuse I used for not making it to the Smackdown - both rides were scheduled on my bath days, and when you bathe only once a week, well...

------------------
Pete

S

·
0 Posts
Posted by Pete
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>You say John is on the right, but my name is on the right, and vice versa. Geez, do I have to 'splain everything to you?! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you talking about Pete ?

------------------
If somebody sounds as though they might know more than you, talk more and louder.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
You say John is on the right, but my name is on the right, and vice versa. Geez, do I have to 'splain everything to you?! :D

No, I ain't gonna. :p

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, don't look at me Pete, Squid screwed the pooch on that one. Time for some new reading glasses I see :D

------------------

Clark

S

·
0 Posts
Posted By Rug Burn
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Squid screwed the pooch on that one.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whatever that DOG said is a Damn lie !!

------------------

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
LOL Squid :)
I think we'll have to start bold typing everything for Pete's sake :D
------------------

Clark

[This message has been edited by RUG BURN (edited September 07, 2000).]

S

·
0 Posts
No I did change it... :eek: He was right I like playing with ... (No i would use that word) I like teasing him :D ..

Hey Ruggy you hit 300!!!!!!

------------------

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Squidwannabe:
No I did change it... :eek: He was right I like playing with ... (No i would use that word) I like teasing him :D ..

Hey Ruggy you hit 300!!!!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool 300, only 1300 to go Pete, I'm on you (figuratively) like John on a Bear Claw :D

------------------

Clark

1 - 20 of 25 Posts