Sportbike World banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to share my experience with KBC helmets. I recently purchased a Racer 1 comet helmet from an internet site. After wearing the helmet about a month, I noticed that the right side visor cover had broken. No big deal, just a small plastic peg that some how got damaged. I went on to the KBC website and sent an email to the contact link. About three days later I got an email from William at KBC. He thanked me for my purchase and assured me that he would get the part out to me right away. Good start! Three days later a package shows up from KBC. Unfortunately it is the interior part that the visor attached to, wrong part. I sent William another email, he apologizes for the confusion and puts the right part in the mail. Two days ago another package from KBC and I now have the right part and my helmet is 100%. KBC and William could have told me to go jump in a lake, but they stood by their product absorbed the postage and made a happy customer If you are in need of a helmet, give KBC a look.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wanted to share my experience with KBC helmets. I recently purchased a Racer 1 comet helmet from an internet site. After wearing the helmet about a month, I noticed that the right side visor cover had broken. No big deal, just a small plastic peg that some how got damaged. I went on to the KBC website and sent an email to the contact link. About three days later I got an email from William at KBC. He thanked me for my purchase and assured me that he would get the part out to me right away. Good start! Three days later a package shows up from KBC. Unfortunately it is the interior part that the visor attached to, wrong part. I sent William another email, he apologizes for the confusion and puts the right part in the mail. Two days ago another package from KBC and I now have the right part and my helmet is 100%. KBC and William could have told me to go jump in a lake, but they stood by their product absorbed the postage and made a happy customer If you are in need of a helmet, give KBC a look.
Hey whats kbc email website i have the same problem with my helmet

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.