Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I take back what I said about the ZX10, as far as uglyness goes, we have an undisputed winner right here!!!

Reminds me of the side fins on the old RF900 POS..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Gixxer_Dave said:
I take back what I said about the ZX10, as far as uglyness goes, we have an undisputed winner right here!!!

Reminds me of the side fins on the old RF900 POS..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
To me the undisputed ugly bike of all time is still the Busa! This ZX14's face resembles too much of a spider... Thinking about this, does this mean fast bikes must be ugly?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Go Ugly Early!

I agree Fart Splutter the Busa was just god damn, 'cut your arm off in the morning' ugly just like most Suzukis....... Apart of course from the RF900 which was just Klingon peachy in red...Not sure about the British racing bath tub version and then the 'oh dear its not selling so let's plaster it with go faster stickers in the latter models'!

It's well known Suzuki have their own 'Ugly Dept' that they hand all bikes over too before production. As far as I can see their inspiration seems to have been drawn upon ; Star-Trek, Italian sports cars, HDB colour schemes, a duck's arse and a vast array of gynacological disaters their wives talk about.

Seems Kawa has handed the roll over to them for the ZX14 too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts