Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF are they thinking??? It looks like what would happen if a dirt bike and a sport bike had a confused kid.....

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
ynot said:
WTF are they thinking??? It looks like what would happen if a dirt bike and a sport bike had a confused kid.....

I think your avatar explains hwat happened to them :twofinger

·
Registered
675 Posts
if they get rid of the red or maroon on the forks, swing arm etc. and painted it black it would look nice in my book. But not for me that's for sure.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Its a starter bike, designed to compete with the SV650.. Personally I think its ugly as sin, but at least they are making an effort at making new starter bikes...

·
Registered
399 Posts
Second time I've seen that pic. I like it! To bad they're not offering it in the US, or I might consider it.

Kevin

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
919rider said:
Second time I've seen that pic. I like it! To bad they're not offering it in the US, or I might consider it.

Kevin
the ZX650R is a states model. Its already showing on kawi's website. The euro version is the ER6N, which is the same thing, only no fairings

·
Registered
525 Posts
sell upper and lowers and headlight= -$600
powder coat frame black= $200
fender eliminator/tail intergrator= $150
Acerberis Headlight= $150
crash cage= $250
+3 rear sprocket=$50

riding a Cowasucki= priceless

:D :twofinger

·
Registered
609 Posts
I don't think it's a bad looking bike, except for the red.

Besides, it gives riders more options to what else is out there for that level bike.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Ninja 650R

I like it. Should be a great beginner bike. Should compete quite favorably with the Suzuki SV 650. Would also make a cheap club racer.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
a hell of a lot better looking than the er6n...have u guys seen that thing? its pretty disgusting...kinda cool in a way but i wouldnt wanna sport one. however the states model looks pretty decent i think...finally some vtwin direct sv competition...im sick of seein those everywhere!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts