Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
If you're gonna get hit, get hit by a Mercedes! j/k, glad you're OK!

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
OMG ... :eek: from the sounds of it you are ok.. good deal there anyways...

hope you told her to take her damn coffe cup she was probably too busy looking for to drink and shove it up her you know what... :rolleyes:

E.

·
Registered
25 Posts
hello?

Was there a cell phone involved?

Man, I would've been reeeeeeally irritated and probably said some unkind words.

But an 04 gixxer...... let the negotiations begin, and be sure and mention 'pre-loss condition.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Glad your left leg's ok, 'cause it looks like it could've taken a real beating.

Is it me, or is there some kind of correlation between expensive cars (BMW, Benz, Caddy) and additionally incompetent driving? I can't count the number of drivers of Benz's I've seen back out without ever looking behind them. Ownership of the road must come with the service warranty :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
kanwisch said:

Is it me, or is there some kind of correlation between expensive cars (BMW, Benz, Caddy) and additionally incompetent driving? I can't count the number of drivers of Benz's I've seen back out without ever looking behind them. Ownership of the road must come with the service warranty :rolleyes:
For whatever truth there is to it, I would assign arrogance and self centered to it, not necessarily incompetence. Spending ridiculous money on a car can be a statement about the person more than a means of transportation. I've seen enough of that. Either way, it can lead to stupid driving moves.:dunno: :D

·
Registered
860 Posts
Dad said:
For whatever truth there is to it, I would assign arrogance and self centered to it, not necessarily incompetence. Spending ridiculous money on a car can be a statement about the person more than a means of transportation. I've seen enough of that. Either way, it can lead to stupid driving moves.:dunno: :D
agreed i dated a girl who was givin a brand new 75000 car for her birthday....her driving skills were very poor...she would always brake late...speed...and drive wrecklessly

·
Registered
90 Posts
so it's been over a month now, what happened w/ the situation ??
did you get a new gixxer, cuz i may be a lil jealous at that point, but that would be real nice like =)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts