Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The WWBOC (World Wide Bandit Owners Club) official forums are now up at Maximum-Suzuki.com, so stop by and check it out, you'll find links to the main WWBOC members site. Its free and quite worth joining.

Theres also a forums section for Katana owners, and the Katana group on the forums is interested in starting an international Katana club of some sort, feel free to drop in.

Ride safely.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Don't they have a Chess club too. :D:p

Just kidding. ;)

I am surprised that there isn't already a Katana owners club. That is interesting. I know that there are a few Bandit groups that get together in the Smokeys and do some serious riding. :cool:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Griff said:
...International Katana Club...

I would think it would be more appropriately called,
the "International Club for Katana's," or "ICK" for short. :D

That's a great idea. All new members would have to stand-up in front of the group and announce, "Hi, my name is *dork*, and I bought a Katana." :D

S

·
0 Posts
748_abuser said:

I would think it would be more appropriately called,
the "International Club for Katana's," or "ICK" for short. :D

That's a great idea. All new members would have to stand-up in front of the group and announce, "Hi, my name is *dork*, and I bought a Katana." :D
ROFLMAO!! Paul, You stole those idea's from the Ducati club didn't you ? :D

S

·
0 Posts
Griff said:

You cant make the distance in 10 minutes when your Duc' breaks down in the first 2 minutes, and you have to push it the rest of the way...... ;)

OHHHH!!!!! !!!!

Jerry!! Jerry!! Jerry!! Jerry!!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Griff said:
You cant make the distance in 10 minutes when your Duc' breaks down in the first 2 minutes, and you have to push it the rest of the way...
Perhaps, but even if I have to push it, I still get there before the Katana's. :D

S

·
0 Posts
Ok, You guys are making me sick with your *FRIENDLY* bashing.... Where's Tristan when you need him ?

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Twistiesman said:
Maybe so you gourmet coffee bean grinding fool but I am thankful that I do not have to work on mine every 10 minutes to keep it running. :D
Come on Dave, you've got to get that killer instinct. This is smashmouth forum bashing. :eek::D

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Twistiesman said:
...I am thankful that I do not have to work on mine every 10 minutes to keep it running...
I'd rather spend an entire weekend working on my Ducati, than riding a Katana for 10 minutes...man, that's embarrasing. :D ;)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
748_abuser said:

I'd rather spend an entire weekend working on my Ducati, than riding a Katana for 10 minutes...man, that's embarrasing. :D ;)
I'd be embarassed too if I had to work on my bike all weekend like you do,instead of riding it.:D:D

Jim

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Perhaps, but even if I have to push it, I still get there before the Katana's - 748_abuser
Thats probably true..... Only because the Katana guy would have the courtesy to hop off and push his to, so you wouldnt feel bad about spending all that money on that Italian parts processor you call a motorcycle. Theyre just nice guys like that.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts