Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and gentlemen, I am new to the forums and look forward to chatting and BSing with you. I have a 2001 Katana GSX750F and it is my first and only bike so far. I am in the Army and currently deployed in Iraq. I hope learn something from you all as well as pass along some info. Pics of the bike to come.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
Welcome to the site! :hello:

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
kahluamud said:
Please check out my photo gallery for pics of my Katana. More to come.
Once again, welcome to the board and my main source of keeping my IN-sanity:D . My father is in Iraq also, where are you stationed??

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
kahluamud said:
Home station is in Hawaii, but I am currently at Victory Base in Baghdad. Hooah!! to your Father.
My father will definitely understand "Hooahh" having to deal with the military on a daily basis, but he isnt a soldier. He is working for a company called Haliburton, ever heard of it??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I work with some guys who are with Kelly Brown and Root. They are Haliberton employees, correct? I do know who Haliberton is. Lets just say that with out them, there would be a whole lot more Coalition Force deaths. They are definately worth the Government's money. I don't care what John Edwards says. What is your Father's name. I will look him up.

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Hello and welcome to SBW! :hello:

Thanks for everything you do on a daily basis... stay safe!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts