Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend is looking for a new bike which of teh new liter bikes would you buy?

·
Registered
925 Posts
I`m seriously not trying to be a dick, but can you do/find out ANYTHING by yourself? Sure we`re here to help, but asking what bike your friend should get? Its not our money, we don`t have to ride it everyday, we don`t have to take care of it, so what does it matter what we think he should get? I`d say the GSXR1000, the next person will probly say the zx10, the next will say the new R1... get it? Everyone has different riding styles, likes/dislikes, different uses, its all personal preference.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
relax,I was just wondering what people though of the diffrent bikes.

·
Registered
925 Posts

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
wantanaprilia said:
I`m seriously not trying to be a dick, but can you do/find out ANYTHING by yourself? Sure we`re here to help, but asking what bike your friend should get? Its not our money, we don`t have to ride it everyday, we don`t have to take care of it, so what does it matter what we think he should get? I`d say the GSXR1000, the next person will probly say the zx10, the next will say the new R1... get it? Everyone has different riding styles, likes/dislikes, different uses, its all personal preference.:rolleyes:
LMFAO!!!:laughing:

Really dude. We don't know anything about your friend. And you didn't offer up much info. Does he ride the track? Long commuter? Expect to get out of the question what you put into it. Or better yet, have him ask the question. :2cents:

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Nothing in the '04 line of bikes, but would be happy with an '03 Honda 954, but that is probably because I have an '00 929.

·
Registered
88 Posts
wantanaprilia said:
I`m seriously not trying to be a dick, but can you do/find out ANYTHING by yourself? :

haha, seriously man, you're such a dick

i'm still gonna buy a tlr someday, the new 1k bikes do absolutely nothing for me

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
tt_four said:
haha, seriously man, you're such a dick
:laughing:

liter bikes are over rated. if i were you i'd tell your friend to buy a quart bike. they're more durable and much faster.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
I wonder why people don't ask more questions on here.....:huh: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Read some damn magazines! Cycle World, Sport Rider, Motor Cyclist. They compare new bikes all the time with methods that are better than some guy saying...uhh the new CBR will beat a GSX-R get that one...it's better. Not neccesarily so, bike are so similar these days you have to look at the little details that set them apart. Do some better research besides a forum question...all I have to say about that.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
spicersh said:
I wonder why people don't ask more questions on here.....:huh: :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: relax

1 - 16 of 16 Posts