Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I'm new to the forum here, and I'm really enjoying all the good info I'm finding here! I'm just learning how to ride, and I just bought my first bike, so I'm really enjoying all the help I'm getting!

Hopefully someday I can give some advice of my own.
Later!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
funksouljon said:
Howdy! Welcome to sbw.
What sorta bike did you get?

Oh, it's in the sig.

But anyway, it's a white '89 Kawasaki Ninja EX500.
It should be a nice bike for me to learn on. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Now now pete tell the truth! Who got you started on bikes? Could it be that one of your friends got a 95 GSX600F Katana and you couldn't be outdone and not have a bike? Besides now u can pick up all the chicks on your new bike! Well anyways later!

Keddie

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome --

Enjoy the site.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Keddie said:
Now now pete tell the truth! Who got you started on bikes? Could it be that one of your friends got a 95 GSX600F Katana and you couldn't be outdone and not have a bike? Besides now u can pick up all the chicks on your new bike! Well anyways later!

Keddie

LOL

Maybe... ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Cool A Real Jeeper!

Nice you went mono - tone on your ride. It's a good bike to roll with and learn on. I recommend good rubber above and beyond any mod.

I have owned Ducati since 1991. Brought over my ride from Europe and recently purchased a 996S locally while working in NYC for a short spell. I am Jeepless for the moment. Bought a TD 3.1 shipped in from France through Canada. Waiting for summer to mod it out.

Cool.

Glad to see you have two worlds and two wheels. No ADDCO or STILLEN or KolaK group buys here.

Cool,
Vu

1 - 14 of 14 Posts