1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all. Just wanted to drop a line to you and say hi:D
It was a beautiful day to ride to work:cool:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sheesh, 5 views and nobody said hi. No wonder this site is so empty...............:rolleyes:

At least gimme a thumbs up, or something!:twofinger

·
Registered
505 Posts
Inky said:
Good morning all. Just wanted to drop a line to you and say hi:D
It was a beautiful day to ride to work:cool:
yes it was here too.i relly enjoyed a nice 75 deg with sun ride home on the back roads here.I had my Kawa out because it was about 50 when I left for work at 4:30 am but it was worth it later when i had all afternoon to ride the twistys.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Just wanted to say hi

Maddjack said:
yes it was here too.i relly enjoyed a nice 75 deg with sun ride home on the back roads here.I had my Kawa out because it was about 50 when I left for work at 4:30 am but it was worth it later when i had all afternoon to ride the twistys.
4:30am to go to work, eh? Lucky guy:twofinger
It was about 65degrees and way too sunny for a clear shield, but the air was wonderful. Maybe I'll take the long way home tonight!

·
Registered
518 Posts
hey there....nice here today as well....HURRICANE tomorrow, though!!!

·
Registered
518 Posts
hey inky, did you really paint that Yates avatar? If so, lets see some larger versions of your work!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RSVRick said:
hey inky, did you really paint that Yates avatar? If so, lets see some larger versions of your work!
Yes, He's a 30"x 40" acrylic on canvas. He took about 10 hours to paint. I have also done a Haga and a Wayne Rainey. I will attach the bigger Yates, but I will have to dig out the others so give me a couple of hours. Thanks for the inquiry!

Attachments

·
Registered
518 Posts
That's awesome...I'd like to see the others! Got any others in progress? Is the Haga on a Yamaha or Aprilia?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Haga is on the Yamaha. I painted it for my husband in March. I have promised him a painting for years and it was finally time to pay up!!!!! Lucky guy.

I love to paint, and the motorcycle racers are a blast to do, since they are so colorful. I will keep painting them. I'm waiting for a good pic of Matt Mladin. I have some nice photos of Jason Pridmore that I want to work from, and the sky is the limit for the rest of them. I told my son Alexander that I would paint him a Nicky Hayden. (He loves Nicky)

It's an addiction, I just can't stop. The biggest problem is that I have run out of wall space!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
518 Posts
Inky said:
The Haga is on the Yamaha. I painted it for my husband in March. I have promised him a painting for years and it was finally time to pay up!!!!! Lucky guy.

I love to paint, and the motorcycle racers are a blast to do, since they are so colorful. I will keep painting them. I'm waiting for a good pic of Matt Mladin. I have some nice photos of Jason Pridmore that I want to work from, and the sky is the limit for the rest of them. I told my son Alexander that I would paint him a Nicky Hayden. (He loves Nicky)

It's an addiction, I just can't stop. The biggest problem is that I have run out of wall space!!!!!!
Are you kidding!!!???...I've got PLENTY of wall space!!:D :D :D ;) ;) ;) Very nice work

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
RSVRick said:
Are you kidding!!!???...I've got PLENTY of wall space!!:D :D :D ;) ;) ;) Very nice work
Ha, Ha! Everybody says that!

Well, just like any woman worth her salt, I aint cheap! But that's why I don't sell any either! Which is fine, then I can enjoy them!

But thanks for the compliments. I sent Aaron Yates an email, and also contacted the new race track, Barber Motorsports, to see if any of them were interested in some of my art. You never know what's gonna happen...........................

·
Registered
505 Posts
Good day(but not here) you would need a submarine today,lots of rain.first time I haven't ridden in 3 months.:crying:
but tomnorrow is gonna be beautiful(if the weather people didn't throw the darts while drunk again):rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maddjack said:
Good day(but not here) you would need a submarine today,lots of rain.first time I haven't ridden in 3 months.:crying:
but tomnorrow is gonna be beautiful(if the weather people didn't throw the darts while drunk again):rolleyes:
Well then, I won't tell you how beautiful it is here today in Sunny California. :twofinger

Hope you get to ride:cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Inky....

Beautiful artwork! I lurk and don't post much but I just had to say the walls in your house must be awesome. Also saw you ride a Sprint and wanted to let you know if you're looking for a good Triumph site, visit cycleforums.com and go to the European forum (they cater to all European models but most are Triumph). Hubby and I hang out there a lot. Lots of good information and a great bunch of people.

Good luck with promoting your work! By the looks of it, you shouldn't have any problems.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Hi Inky....

ASpeed4Me said:
Beautiful artwork! I lurk and don't post much but I just had to say the walls in your house must be awesome. Also saw you ride a Sprint and wanted to let you know if you're looking for a good Triumph site, visit cycleforums.com and go to the European forum (they cater to all European models but most are Triumph). Hubby and I hang out there a lot. Lots of good information and a great bunch of people.

Good luck with promoting your work! By the looks of it, you shouldn't have any problems.
:thumb: :thumb: Thanks for the info, and don't be a stranger. We need to get this formum a little more action!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Re: Re: Hi Inky....

o|||||||o said:
That is what I have been saying!:D
Well I know that I'm bordering on being a post whore, but I think that's pretty easy to do over here!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts