Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, considering I have been registered on here for over a year now and never posted I figured this would be a good time to say hello to everyone. I am in the Tampa area and I am looking for other Ducati riders that would be interested in weekend rides. So far I just have myself (04' S4R) and my fiance (04' Matrix 620). If anyone is close or looking to ride feel free to drop a line or say hello on AIM.

Thanx

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its really nice to know that there are people out here that appreciate the style as well as the feeling over the common "balls out" mentality that has swept over the sportbike industry. I have worked my way up to my Duc and not one second has been lost thinking she is just a bike......

Kinda hard to convince people out there that the feeling of ownership can be more intense than that rush of newbie speed...

Just my thoughts;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
My Fiance (ladybug) and I are in Maryland and we are envious of your weather (It's supposed to be in the teens all week. No riding but plenty of time for winter maintenance and customizing projects). Have to commend you on your choice of bikes though. You should get some pictures posted!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nice bike!!! I have a 620 super sport and I love it. I'm a newbie but I knew that I wanted my first bike to be a Duc... I was not disapointed......:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts