Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you guys know, I am one of the original redline members. I re-built our website and enjoyed being an officer for the last 3 years or so. Its been a pleasure serving you guys. I’ve made some great friendships and enjoyed riding with everyone. This will be my last riding season here in Detroit. I recently took a promotion with my company that will have me moving out of state. It is an opportunity that I cannot pass up. I will be traveling back and forth until my wedding but after that, Tara and I are re-locating to Indianapolis. I obviously won’t be around too much but I hope to see everyone on the road a couple more times before I move. Wish me luck and just know that the Indiana roads will never be the same:twofinger

Attachments

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
some random pictures from the past

Attachments

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:twofinger

Attachments

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok.. only a couple more

Attachments

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
we're gonna miss ya :thumb:

you better come along on at least one of the thumb rides ... even if I gotta come down and strap your ass to my rear seat :twofinger

You're always welcome up my way when you're lookin for a place to get away from it all... ;)

E.
damn this keeps up and there's only gonna be a small handful of us originals around :crying:

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:p

Attachments

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll be around as much as I can this year E. I also responded to your email.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
You will never find another wench like me.....you will be back :)

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Judge said:
darlin hate to break it to ya... but you've already been replaced.... duh... he's getting married to Tara :twofinger

E.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Judge said:
I got somethin for you.

Detroit is like a black hole you cant escape from. I might be back but it wont be for quite a while.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
LMAO......my god did you need to break that one out....bastid. OK..well clean a spot on the floor and put the Beam in the freezer...I will be over :)

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
hey JT did ya a favor.. now ya got a pic with the wedding date on it so you can't forget your anniversary ;) now make that your screen saver till it's burned in your brain for eternal remembrance :p

I'll have to search the archives for some pics of us BEFORE there was even a Redline :p

E.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DreamRyder said:

I'll have to search the archives for some pics of us BEFORE there was even a Redline :p

E.
That first photo is actually pre-redline. you should post some if you have them. I dont have a lot from the early days

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
I thought it was.. that's out to Ann Arbor area aint it? It looked alot like the group I went with the one time... but couldn't figure out if that one 929 was mine or not since it was Before the flag paint...

I have to dig up the old CD's that I downloaded the pics to from time to time.... and I'll try to get a rundown through memory lane for ya :thumb:

E.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Damn... I mean Congrats! You were one of the first guys I talked to when I first rode my bike to RO when most of you guys were still wiht DSR. Congrats and good luck!

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
oh looky looky who I found.... Gram Speedy....

E.

Attachments

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
uhm... one guess as too who's ass this is.... and I believe it was the Ann Arbor Ride I was referin to previously... :p

E.

Attachments

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
this ain't preredline but I just couldn't resist postin it up ....

ahhhhh.... so in love..... ;) ya think tara might be jealous of a large pink flamingo :confused:

E.
:twofinger

Attachments

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Frankenmuth ride... small group cuz the rest wimped out due to a lil sprinkle sprinkle LOL

E.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 103 Posts