Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's start with an intro...I'm 18 livin in San Diego and have finally saved enough for what I think is a good deal...a 2004 ZX6R with 2K and minimal cosmetic damage to the left fairings for $5000. Just wanted to introduce myself and give prior warning to all of the noob questions I'm sure I'll come across being as this will be my first bike (exp. on dad's Fatboy and MSF) Thanks to those that helped me by answering all the noob questions other people had which answered some i was wondering about on for the help I'm sure I'll get from all you guyz :) :D

·
Registered
217 Posts
wow, that does sound like a good deal

congrats on the new ride

·
Registered
15 Posts
i got my 04 636 a couple months ago. its orange and drops jaws all around my town. im taking msf this week and its an amazing course those kawasaki eliminator 125s are so much easier to ride, makes me second guess my sportbike choice. hey send me an IM at twixt01 on AIM and ill email you a pdf of the repair manual i bought off ebay.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Everyone's getting a ZX-6R but me! :crying:

Congrats on your purchase and welcome to SBW!! :D

·
Registered
423 Posts
I dont have a ZX6R either :( At least once or twice a month i go to my local dealership and drool over the blue 05 zx6r. Hopefully by next summer I'll have some cash saved up!

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
bittersweetryan said:
...At least once or twice a month i go to my local dealership and drool over the blue 05 zx6r...
I was asked to stop doing that, as the tears and drool were flooding the shop. :crying: :drool:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I figured that I would update the situation...

I love this bike I ride it every chance that I have and this being my first bike, I have yet to feel "out of my league" please dont get me wrong, I have very little experiance and am not, by far, a pro, I just think that I made the right decision for my skill level and in this case, the 636 worked out very well...thanks for all th welcomes, oh and if there are any other noobs looking into getting this bike just ask and i'll give you the little experiance i have with it, I know that when i was studying these archives i couldn't find any experiances from the perspective of a fellow noob cya

1 - 8 of 8 Posts