Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so excited, and yet at the same time so depressed. I got a motorcycle, but yet I am bummed at signing for a loan. Oh well, I am sure once the warm weather gets here I will be happy.
I haven't even been able to ride it yet as I don't have my permit yet, but hey... all in time. Someone else has to ride it home for me. :( Barely 1 mile on the bike and it will already have 20 miles on it before I can even ride it. :( oh well... :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Kewl

Glad to hear about your new ride!!:)
When I get the chance to get a new bike that one is at the top of my list!
You say you don't have your permit yet so I assume you must be fairly new to street riding.We like to suggest that newbies:D take the MSF course,(Motorcycle Safety Foundation).Not only is it educational,but, this will help you get a discount on your insurance too. Joining the AMA is a good thing also and telling your insurance agent you are a member should get another discount. Hey,we all need to save $$$ where we can,right:D:)

Let us know how you and the bike are doing!!

JIM

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
blue/white.... gotta stay with tradition.
When drive by, I want those 'other' bikers to say... HOLY SHIT, WAS THAT A NEW 1000???
heheheh

·
Registered
20 Posts
congrats on your new bike!, im sure youll love the thing once you get to ride it :)....but dont forget, with a new bike comes the breaking in period....and that totaaly sucks man. trust me im going through it know :( haha!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ditch the Yoshi and go with Hindle. Less money, lighter, and just as good quality. Plus you'll be different then the thousands of Suzuki's with Yoshi pipes.

Also, yank those stickers on the tail and they will not know if it's a 600/750/1000 (unless of course they ride a Suzuki).

Here's my 01 600 blue/white before it was smashed by a pickup truck two weeks ago. R.I.P.

If you want to see more pics go here - http://gsxr600.org/images/bike4-21/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts