Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i havent talked to you guys a whole lot lately because ive been studying for my licenses for the apprenticeship that im in now. so heres the short story.

detroit public schools has been mishandling money and has decided to lay off several of its workers. as of friday, 200 more people (in addition to almost 3000 previously) have been laid off from my department (engineering) and were holding a rally thursday at the spain middle school in detroit. the address is:

4:00 pm thursday
3700 beaubian
detroit, mi 48201.

its right off i-75 between mack and warren. if anybody wants to show up to support out union, they are more then welcome to come out. anybody is welcome and also the news is going to be there so it could be a good opertunity as well to get your club on t.v. at the same time. if youre coming out, post up.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was kinda hoping for it a while back but the school board really doesnt know what its doing the way they made the cut... they could have saved money by cutting positions that are budgeted that arent filled but they cut bodies instead.. so where is the money for the positions not filled? oh well.. i got an interview at a power plant in soo saint marie later in the month if things dont change... lol watch for us on the news. thursday.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
bmacd said:
to make light of the situation....

i feel your pain. I was just laid the other day myself :)

-=bmacd=-
ahh.... congrats... so how was your first time?

:twofinger
E.
btw.. hope something good turns out of this for ya Carlos... hate to see ya leave the area though :crying:

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
DreamRyder said:
ahh.... congrats... so how was your first time?

:twofinger
E.
btw.. hope something good turns out of this for ya Carlos... hate to see ya leave the area though :crying:
i hope it was better than his first sex experience he told us about. You all remember the one. It was dark in a room and he was alone.
:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
bmacd said:
horrible :(

-=bmacd=-
Well, you did say it was painful, I imagine you were doing something wrong, maybe some instructional videos or books would help :D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
bmacd said:
horrible :(

-=bmacd=-
well dont' give up... I'm sure Judge will be easier on ya next time ;)

E.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
DreamRyder said:

E.
it's just that he's so....strong and big! I know you guys teased him about being a big teddy bear, but big "black" bear is more like it :twofinger

-=bmacd=-

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
DreamRyder said:

E.
lol, when I first read bills reply, I expected the next one to be from Donny saying "me too"

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
I won't even tell you the other ones I had for this :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts