Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after recommendations from NJF4, friends, and the guys at my local shop, i bought a Jardine RT-One aluminum slipon for my F4. luckily, the shop just happened to have one in stock - but only the race baffle. oh well, sportbikes arent practical by nature so why should it sound practical? :)

installing it was easy - it took longer to take the fairing off. the thing is LOUD, but i like it. it's fairly deep but with a raspy edge at high rpm's. on the road, i can definitely feel a difference - the power delivery seems so much more linear, and pulls a little harder.

overall, im very very happy with it. thanks to everyone who responded to my earlier question about slipons :)

------------------

·
Registered
70 Posts
So you likes? Thats good and it helps me out. I have a slip-on already and want a full exhaust and dont even know where to start but thanks to your post I am thinking Jardine. Thanks alot.

------------------
Hey, who put that damn car there??!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
nice.. i wish i could hear your race baffled muffler, must be really loud..hehe.

Anyways, so now, when you watch AMA 600 supersport racing on TV, you'd see the bike used by hayden and duhamel looking almost exactly like yours, with that colorscheme and jardine can.

------------------
/\|_|_/\|\

1 - 4 of 4 Posts