Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I was looking at bike things,again...:) and I found this site. I havn't been here long enough, but it really looks promissing.

My info: I'm from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I had a 1999 ZX9R but a freakin minivan turned into my face at an intersection last October and thus, the bike was totalled...I'm Ok though, and I didn't know if I would buy another bike, but the Fever has struck me again as the season is getting on Over here...Damn, everytime I see a bike going by my Place, I wish I was there...so...Decision has been taken, I'm buying another one. I'm currently looking at a ZX7R this time. It'll be enough...Hopefully...:)

Anyways, glad to be aboard, and I'll see ya guys Later!

Take Care
Yan

·
Registered
8 Posts
FRANCISCO said:
:D
WELCOME.. GOOD CHOICE, i HAVE ONE MYSELF, U WON'T BE DESAPOINTED
Hey...Francisco...are you the 9 or the 14 in the pic?:D

·
Registered
627 Posts
Angel said:
Hi everyone,

I was looking at bike things,again...:) had a 1999 ZX9R but the bike was totalled...I'm Ok though, and I didn't know if I would buy another bike, but the Fever has struck me again ...Damn, everytime I see a bike going by my Place, I wish I was there...so...
Take Care
Yan
That's how it starts. 1st you start noticing bikes again....then you have guys going by the crib, having fun....the urge becomes unbearable...BAM you're in the dealer laying down your hard earned $$$ grinning like a kid. Welcome to SBW & hope to see pictures of your new love soon.:D :thumb:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Talk about grinning,

People thought I was crazy when the dealer said he had received my application for credit by the fax...I was happy, and it isn't even approved yet...Hopefully it'll be...:hurl:

Thanks for the welcome guys!
Talk ta ya later!
Yan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts