3,052 Posts
ooooooh, i can see the artists rendition already.:drool:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
monkey said:
ooooooh, i can see the artists rendition already.:drool:
Umm. NO!

I'm not a Kurtis Roberts fan, so no painting of him..............The Godfather is doing it to get my goat:D

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Inky said:
Umm. NO!

I'm not a Kurtis Roberts fan, so no painting of him..............The Godfather is doing it to get my goat:D
you have goats? :huh: i didn't know you had pets. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Violator said:
I'm sure that Honda appreciates him being photographed in Honda leathers on a Proton.................Anthony got in some big trouble for that last year.
No shit, what can't Kenny kick down for some leathers?

·
Registered
505 Posts
WOW know it all kurtis the cry baby on the Proton,and its on the tires yet.Don't worry they will probley be bankrupt after replacing all the bikes he's gonna crash ,particularly since he's in so far over his very limited skill level.You think the cheap SOB could have worn a set of plain leathers until his sponser pair came in.:rolleyes:
Oh wel now I get to hear him whine about how bad the bike is in GP.:crying:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Maddjack said:
WOW know it all kurtis the cry baby on the Proton,and its on the tires yet.Don't worry they will probley be bankrupt after replacing all the bikes he's gonna crash ,particularly since he's in so far over his very limited skill level.You think the cheap SOB could have worn a set of plain leathers until his sponser pair came in.:rolleyes:
Oh wel now I get to hear him whine about how bad the bike is in GP.:crying:
LMAO:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I love it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts