Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so any way i just got back from the states 4 the 1st time
an' i'm just disgusted i seen like 500 bikes mabye 50 sportbikes,
forget about da harley guys on sb's ridin' attier swimmin'shorts,
occasinal shirt the odd helmet ....i think u guys should spread da
word PROTECTIVE -CLOTHING:angry: :angry:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
710 Posts
If you read most of the posts here, you will find that there is no lack of "spreading the word" of protective clothing. I think you ought to get a dictionary. :p
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Stake said:
If you read most of the posts here, you will find that there is no lack of "spreading the word" of protective clothing. I think you ought to get a dictionary. :p
hay, shut up u stupid wanker u jus piking on us cuz we forom canada.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
710 Posts
Squidwannabe said:


hay, shut up u stupid wanker u jus piking on us cuz we forom canada.
No, no. Not just because you are from Canada. Also because you are ugly, talk funny, clog up I-95 from Maine to Florida, and most of all, have an unnatural and inexplicable affinity for the French. :mad: :p :D
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Stake said:

No, no. Not just because you are from Canada. Also because you are ugly, talk funny, clog up I-95 from Maine to Florida, and most of all, have an unnatural and inexplicable affinity for the French. :mad: :p :D

LOL!
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top