Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is that time of the year again.
This coming Sunday, June 3, is the 7th Annual Ride for a Reason which raises funds for the Penrickton Center for the Blind.

Registration begins at 10am and the ride begins at noon from the Cabelas parking lot.

There are normally several thousand bikes in this ride, which ends at Biker Bobs Harley Davidson Dealer in Taylor on Telegraph rd.

Please come and donate the $25 pp cost of admisiion. The Penrickton School for the Blind receives no public monies and is a very worthy cause. To attend the school, one must be blind and have at least one other disability.

See you all there!

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Truely, a great cause.
However, as Jen pointed out - weather permitting.

And if weather permits, is there any place that people would like to meet up?

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey there cutie!
I did not know that you were even around!

Yes, it is too bad that if you have to miss this charity event. Of course, one can always send the Penrickton School for the Blind a check!

And, that will be what I will do, if the weather ruins this event this year.

Crummy rain.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Sunday: Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. High near 80F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Looks like rain forEVER next week :crying:

Jen

·
Registered
475 Posts
636Jen said:

Looks like rain forEVER next week :crying:

Jen
:wtf: I'm going to Mid-Ohio tomorrow for a Monday track day - it's a rain or shine event....All week Monday was showing as being sunny and 70....dag nabbit what happened?

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Sorry Webb...not going to make it out there. It's been raining here since 8:00. :( Weather.com says it's just going to get worse and that some storms will be "severe." I would hate to get caught out an hour and 1/2 from my house in a thunderstorm!

Jen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts