Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is from Wayne.
I found it amusing.

Hillary Clinton, the lead Presidential Democratic Party candidate, is for banning all guns in America. She is considered by those who have dealt with her, as a little more than just a little self-righteous.

At a recent rural elementary school meeting in north Florida, she asked the audience for total quiet. Then, in the silence, she started to slowly clap her hands, once every few seconds, holding the audience in total silence. Then she said into the microphone, 'Every time I clap my hands, a child in America dies from gun violence.'

A young voice, with a proud southern accent, (probably Johnny), pierced the quiet,

'Well, stop clappin, ya stupid bitch!

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Like the joke. For now I think what's even funnier is watching her backpedal regarding her little comment about dodging sniper fire in Bosnia.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
lol, give her a break she just misspoke!:bs:

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Yeah...right. In my mind, misspeaking is something like Dan Quayle saying "It's wonderful to be here in the great state of Chicago." She is spouting lies.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
What, you didnt know misspeaking was synonymous with "lying thru ones teeth"?

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess that all or most politicians can be guilty of "missleading" statements at some point in their careers.

It is just that HRC reminds me so much like a pitbull or something like that. She just will not let go and I do not feel comfortable turning my back on her.

However, to be fair, I have little interest in Mr. Obama either.

Maybe Britney Spears and Lindsey Lohan will run as Pres/VP soon?
Could it be worse?

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
This is from Wayne.
I found it amusing.

Hillary Clinton, the lead Presidential Democratic Party candidate, is for banning all guns in America. She is considered by those who have dealt with her, as a little more than just a little self-righteous.

At a recent rural elementary school meeting in north Florida, she asked the audience for total quiet. Then, in the silence, she started to slowly clap her hands, once every few seconds, holding the audience in total silence. Then she said into the microphone, 'Every time I clap my hands, a child in America dies from gun violence.'

A young voice, with a proud southern accent, (probably Johnny), pierced the quiet,

'Well, stop clappin, ya stupid bitch!
I dont get it.
Who's Johnny?:dunno:

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
I dont get it.
Who's Johnny?:dunno:
Johnny is the name used in a whole series of "Little Johnny" jokes. He is always the little smartass in the back of the class getting good cuts in on everyone.

For example...

One day, the teacher was giving a class presentation on animals. "Cats are the only animals in the world who do not naturally stutter", she stated. Little johnny raised his hand from the back of the room. "Yes, Johnny?" the teacher asked. Johnny stood up and said "That isn't true. I had a cat that stuttered". "Why don't you give us an example of one time he stuttered, then?"

"This one time I was out in the front yard playing with her when a german shepard that was chained next door had broken his chain. He jumped the fence and headed straight for her. She was so scared that she started stuttering. 'FF FFFF FFFFFFF FFFFF'... but before she could say ****, the dog ate her."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts