Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GEOGRAPHY OF WOMEN

Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa, half discovered, half wild, naturally beautiful with fertile soil.

Between 23 and 30, a woman is like America, well developed and open to trade, especially for someone with cash.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like India, very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like France, gently aging but still warm and a desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain, with a glorious and all conquering past.

Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Yugoslavia, lost the war and haunted by past mistakes.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Russia, very wide and borders are now unpatrolled.

After 70, she becomes Tibet. Wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages....only those with an adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge visit there.

GEOGRAPHY OF MEN

Between 1 and 70, a man is like Iraq - ruled by a dick.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST

She's sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee.

Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box.

Her daughter is on the cover of Business Week.

Her boyfriend is on the cover of Playgirl.

And her husband is on the back of the milk carton.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A couple drove down a country road for several miles,

not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an

argument and neither of them wanted to concede their

position. As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats,

and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, "Relatives

of yours?"

"Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how you

can be so stupid and so beautiful all at

the same time.

" The wife responded, "Allow me to explain. God made

me beautiful so you would be attracted to me;

God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
get to work woman and SHOOOSH :twofinger

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
wow...I was only kidding..geeeesh...no one ever listens to me :twofinger

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gee I could of swore the title said "For the Ladies" Don't you have to get to work and make us women some $$ I have shopping to do.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Kawie said:
Gee I could of swore the title said "For the Ladies" Don't you have to get to work and make us women some $$ I have shopping to do.
Oh wait...ya know what...I am going with my first post SHOOOOOSH

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MrOrangePants said:
smart boys have Suga' momma's!
:D
No wonder women are fighting so hard to get same sex marriages legalized.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
dmpatter_37 said:
and I can get one of these remotes..., where?? :D Looks like a weekend ride up to Birch Run to check out the Sony outlet store is in order.

Ok, back to slacking..., er..., work.
Ha ha ha, from what I understand all women come with this remote...usually the problem is with "OPERATOR ERROR". :D

OPP
An equal opportunity harrasser since 1978

·
Registered
578 Posts
Judge said:
get to work woman and SHOOOSH :twofinger

Dude! Do you see what I see? It looks like :

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblblahblahblahblahblahblahahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbblahblahblahblahblahblahlahblahblahblah

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Trigga said:
Dude! Do you see what I see? It looks like :

blahblah

pretty much see what I hear....they are cute to look at but why do they all talk the same....its like the teacher on the cartoon "Peanuts"....I never understand them....its weird....but thank god for bewbies....:drool:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Judge said:
pretty much see what I hear....they are cute to look at but why do they all talk the same....its like the teacher on the cartoon "Peanuts"....I never understand them....its weird....but thank god for bewbies....:drool:
That bike done yet?:twofinger

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Kawie said:
Don't you have to get to work and make us women some $$ I have shopping to do.
No wonder men are fighting so hard to get same sex marriages legalized :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts