Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are doing a breast cancer fundraiser / walk at work. Please consider making a donation.

You can make a donation online (see link at the end of this post) or contact me if you would like to make other arrangements to make a donation. Please pass this on to anyone that might be interested in making a donation. We didn't do a charity ride this year so maybe we could make a worthwhile effort to contribute to this worthy cause.

Also there is a walk on October 22, 2005 that ends in the Big House in Ann Arbor if anyone is interested let me know - there are also T-shirts available with the Breast Cancer and Durr logos for sale to wear during the walk, etc.

You can donate here: Durr Walkers Team Donation Page

If you choose to donate online put "RL" or "Redline" after your name so I know this is where it came from, etc.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Good cause! I'd like to hear more about the walk on October 22nd. Any info on that....or I should probably check the website before I ask huh! ;)

Jen

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kawigirl_636 said:
Good cause! I'd like to hear more about the walk on October 22nd. Any info on that....or I should probably check the website before I ask huh! ;)

Jen
I can get you more info if you would like. I haven't paroused the website myself. Let me know if you need more info, etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts