Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
A pimp.

I don't get it. What is a "pampered firefighter"? Technically, I'm not a firefighter anymore, as I am on a leave of absence from my dept. I do like to be pampered though.

Lucky, you stay out of this.

LOL :moon:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A pimp.

I don't get it. What is a "pampered firefighter"? Technically, I'm not a firefighter anymore, as I am on a leave of absence from my dept. I do like to be pampered though.

Lucky, you stay out of this.

LOL :moon:
I didn't get it either. I kept on imagining you walking out of a burning building and having all these bikini models with cold water and towels swarmed all over you.

I just couldn't get why a bikini model would do that for you:D:moon:

·
Registered
443 Posts
I didn't get it either. I kept on imagining you walking out of a burning building and having all these bikini models with cold water and towels swarmed all over you. I just couldn't get why a bikini model would do that for you:D:moon:
Hell... I would like to be a pampered firefighter too! Where do I sign?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I didn't get it either. I kept on imagining you walking out of a burning building and having all these bikini models with cold water and towels swarmed all over you.

I just couldn't get why a bikini model would do that for you:D:moon:
LMAO! More like some old fawker hitting me with the booster line, and soaking me with the brown nasty water from the deluge tank. YUCK!

Where are you getting all of this from? Wierdo!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
LMAO! More like some old fawker hitting me with the booster line, and soaking me with the brown nasty water from the deluge tank. YUCK!

Where are you getting all of this from? Wierdo!
Ohhhhh, I have my sources.:p

Here is a clue....... are you "Stump"ed?

I am just teasing you, I know you aren't pampered, the person spoke highly of you.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Ohhhhh, I have my sources.:p

Here is a clue....... are you "Stump"ed?

I am just teasing you, I know you aren't pampered, the person spoke highly of you.
Was it Jim or Jennifer? Both good people. I worked with Jim alot, his is a great guy, and takes firefighting and medicals very seriously. I wish everyone on the department was like him.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
It was Jennifer

Wow, didn't expect it to be her. She wasn't around a whole lot. I do know that she worked ALOT, and was going through her Medic program (or EMT-S) not sure.

Cool! Tell her hello for me if you talk to her again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts