Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently got a Two Brothers slip on for my F4 and the folks there don't suggest re jetting. Although I have felt a significant boost of power with just the slip on, I know jetting can't hurt.......CAN IT???? I just need to know which kit is best. Can anyone shed some light on this? I also just ordered K&N air filter. Just want old girl to run right. Help me make the right decision. Not to mention, some guy with a 2000GSXR 600 claims he will whip my ass if I don't jet my bike and even then He will still spank me. I want him bad.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
seebeearsenal said:
...even then He will still spank me. I want him bad.
Setting aside your "tendencies" for a moment... Your bike is probably running lean with the pipe and will be worse with the filter. Don't pay for a jet kit- ask other F4 owners what jet sizes they run with your mods and just buy main jets, shim the needles with washers, and turn out the mixture screws.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Tristan, I appreciate the feedback but could you be a little more low tech?? I don't understand a thing you just told me but I'm sure it's good advice. Can you dumb it down a little for a beginner?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts