Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I know most of you are cheapos :twofinger , but here goes...
I am selling my Jeep because I bought an Isuzu Vehicross a couple of months ago and we don't need the Jeep anymore.

1995 Jeep Wrangler S
Blue/Green exterior and Spice (tan) interior and soft top
2.5L, 4-cylinder engine, 5-speed manual transmission
Approximately 77,000 miles
$5000 obo

I'll attach a pic, but I have more available. I also have a summary of the vehicle that I wrote that I can send out too.

Vehicle is located in Pittsburgh... If you are seriously interested to look at and test drive.

PM me if interested.

Joe

·
Registered
231 Posts
cherrybombking said:
hey, post a bigger picture next time, i cant read the words on the center caps. :D
LOL, I was juts getting ready to ask for a bigger pic!;)

Good looking Jeep, and that engine will run forever...someone is going to get a good deal this YJ.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:twofinger yeah, i noticed the pic was kinda big after I posted it :eek:

Thanks for the kind wordsw JB... I really love the Jeep and it was the most reliable transportation for me for the last 4 years.
I needed something a little more comfortable on the highway because my commute went from 12 miles to 35 miles one way.

I changed the oil over to AMSOIL synthetic this year, so hopefully the engine will last a long time.

Joe

·
Registered
156 Posts
Sad to see her go...the trip to NYC was the best, Carl and I drumming the inside hard top that you purchased there, never really installed and then sold. Then wayward trip back through the ghetto of Philly to reach Gwen's and of course rushing all the way back home so I could wash my nads with bleach... :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ah, the memories... the spontaneous trip to NYC was classic. i still get a smile thinking about that trip and the ball-washing that ensued. :D

to say that the Jeep has been reliable is an understatement.

Joe

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
joe-yamma said:
Anyone interested? :confused:
It's a good ride, especially in the winter! :D

Joe

www.jeepsunlimited.com

Put it up in the For Sale Section... It will sell quick I am sure.

You may also want to check out the local Jeep sites like PghOffRoad, it is a Yahoo e-group, most of the folks on the site already have a Jeep, but someone may snatch it up off ya.

Good luck!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I haven't been to Jeeps Unlimited in a long long time!
Are there a lot of PGH Jeepers on there? I seem to remmeber a lot of ERie Jeepers on there.

Thanks for the idea. I'll either post it there or as a last resort, ebay.

Joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts