Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!! I said in my "introduction" post a couple of weeks ago that I would be posting my custom CBX Titanium. Here are the stats on it and a few pictures of it. I'll be showing it this weekend at the Long Beach Motorcycle Show too. I'll post the details about the show and where I'll be located in the show as well.

IVI CBX Titanium

-Engine: 1150cc big bore kit with Falicon crank/rods, Wiseco pistons, Kibblewhite valves/springs
-Carburetors: factory, rejetted and polished by Oldschoolcarbs.
-Sprockets/Chain: 520 conversion, RK chain and rear, Krueger & Junginger, Germany, front.
-Headlight: LED Haley Davidson Corp
-Wheels: Carbon by Dymag
-Brakes: Front- EBC Vee- Rotors, EBC Double H Pads; Rear-Galfer Wave
-Frame and body: Steel tubing and Billet Aluminum Spars by IVI, Steel body by IVI, Billet housing by IVI
-Paint: Northwest Paint
-Rear suspension: Ohlin’s
-Front Suspension: KYB
-Upholstery: Gabe’s
-Controls and mirrors: Rizoma, Italy - Motovationusa.com
-Instruments: GPS-Legendary Motorcycles
-Tires: Pirelli Diabolo Rosso II
-Battery: 12 Cell Moty Design
-Exhaust: 6 into 6 Titanium by IVI
-Ignition: Dynatek

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Long Beach Motorcycle Show

Here's the information for the Long Beach Motorcycle Show where you can come check out the bike I described above.

IVI - Imagine! Vehicles International

Visit us at the Long Beach Motorcycle Show, at the Long Beach Convention Center, this weekend: Friday November 14th, Saturday November 15th, Sunday november 16th
Find out about new projects at the IVI booth #2014 and vote for our show bike "CBX IVI Titanium Nero" in the Performance Custom category.

See you there!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts