Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading your posts over the past few months I have decided that I need to get my ass over to SG some day.

Your track stories are almost as much B.S. as the ones I tell to my non-motorcycle friends, and your sense of humor is killing me. :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Extended Welcome to Mr. Robert...

If/When you ever get the chance,..remember to bring your racing leathers.

All I can say is,..the track talk is all real,....and certainly no BS. We'll take you around to allow you some sightseeing activity at Sepang,.and thereafter,...you're on yer own. Unless you are one of those sloooowww poooftas,.riding around Santa Monica,..or cruising along 101,...trying to tell yer friends how fast you were going on the interstate,...and think you are fast on a bike,...

Get yer ass down to Singapore,....you piece of shxt....

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Dear Mr Robert, Boss, Sir.......

How dare you accuse us of being ecconomical with the truth in regard to our track exploits:mad: The strange part is that most of the stories are pretty much true:D

As for the off track exploits, most of them are true as well:twofinger

I have to say we do have a great bunch here (with the exception of that twat Legend) There is a great spirit of comradary, plenty of laughs and not too many out of controle ego's (with the exception of that Twat Legend) all in all if we could just get rid of a couple of bad apples (that twat Legend) we would be in great shape.

Your more than welcome to come over for a visit, we could probaly find you a place to stay and a bike to ride but dont expect me to lend you the "Mighty one" (blame the kangaroo shagging bastid:finger: )

Thanks for the place on the board, some forums didnt see the funny side:thumb: :D
Now fark off and leave us alone:twofinger (kidding, honest, boss, sir:eek: )

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Arf Arf

Rob mate, you are more than welcome bro.

I'm glad you get our sense of humour mate, it's all about having a right laugh I reakon .... but strangely enough it's not everyones cup of tea ... go figure ?? .... :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Extended Welcome to Mr. Robert...

m0j0 said:

All I can say is,..the track talk is all real,....and certainly no BS. We'll take you around to allow you some sightseeing activity at Sepang,.and thereafter,...you're on yer own. Unless you are one of those sloooowww poooftas,.riding around Santa Monica,..or cruising along 101,...trying to tell yer friends how fast you were going on the interstate,...and think you are fast on a bike,...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mojo, as Vice President of SBR Id expect a little more diplomacy when talking to the boss of the board, remember what happend over in R1 land:crying:

Sorry for the breach in protocal Robert, Mojo is new to the role of VP and didnt realise that its my responsability to antagonise/abuse/alianate or sponsors, supporters, members and government. Please accept our appologies ya muppet :twofinger Oh and happy christmas too ya twat :thumb:

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Extended Welcome to Mr. Robert...

m0j0 said:

Just ****ing with ya on the B.S. Damn Yamaha guys are so uptight. :twofinger

Why the hell would I want to "see the sights"??? The only damn sight I want to see is Sepang. :)

And I don't ride on the street anymore. The street is for posers and cell phone toting, SUV driving, soccer moms.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Re: Extended Welcome to Mr. Robert...

Robert said:
Just ****ing with ya on the B.S. Damn Yamaha guys are so uptight. :twofinger
Arf arf ...... not that I want to be seen as brown nosing with the boss .. but good on ya Rob, ... the boss has BALLS ... hahahaha.

But I must take it up tight and personal your quip at Yamaha guys. I am the owner of an R1 and I am not uptight .... I'm not ... Really .. I'm not .... I AM NOT ... not ... I'm not .... I've got proof ... you can call any of my friends .... I A M N O T U P T I G H T ....

I'm loose ... I am .. relaxed cool ... with it .... jiving ... swinging ... loose ... hip .. cool ... RELAXED .... chilled .....

I'm not uptight ..... I'm not ...... tight .... not ... up ... tight .... ouch ... my chest is getting tight ... oww ... .uptight .. tight ... ouch .... owww .....

·
Registered
1,253 Posts

Robert said:
Just ****ing with ya on the B.S. Yamaha guys are such pooftas :twofinger Did you know that guys riding Yamahas fall off and break things twice as often as Honda riders at Sepang :twofinger

Why the hell would I want to "see the sights"??? The only damn sight I want to see is Orchard Towers. :)

And I don't ride on the street anymore its too scary and I always get lost. The street is for Yamaha riding VP's of some lame club, BTW tell yer mom I cant come round to give her a good seeing too so stop calling me .
Woah ! Robert hold on there, whats with all the hostility. Mojo was just kidding :D

Ill report you to the owner of the forum and get you booted:twofinger

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Re: Extended Welcome to Mr. Robert...

Tug said:
Woah ! Robert hold on there, whats with all the hostility. Mojo was just kidding :D

Ill report you to the owner of the forum and get you booted:twofinger
The owner is a pussy, and you can tell him I told you so.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Arf Arf

Legend said:
Rob mate, you are more than welcome bro.

Tug's right as usual, I am Twat:crying:

After riding like a Twat all weekend on and off the track I have decided to sell the girly Yamaha and get a propper bike. Tug, how much do you want for the "Mighty one" ? I know its gonna be too much bike for me but I simply must have it. Your such a god on that thing perhaps some of your tallent will rub off on me.

Also Im getting sick of the cheep shots about my hairless body, I have been taking the hormone tablets and soon the transormation will be complete. Im getting the stiches out of my dick this weekend and the scar tissue is healing up on my arse where they took the extra skin from. Ill show it to you all at the weekend but Im telling you now Im gonna be man if I have to sell every thing I own to pay for the surgery.

Ok ok, Legend Ill speak to the guys to stop with the Lady boy jokes. I know you cant help being born in a womans body and you think you should have been a guy.

Cant help you with the "Mighty one" bro there is no opperation known to medical science that will make you man enough for the "Mighty one" ya lady boy, butt ferkeing, hairless freak:twofinger

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
SBR Day Tours - thumbs up!!

m0j0 said:
If you ever get the chance,..remember to bring your racing leathers.
Yo Robert my main man, my advice is to take absolutely nothing, no helmet, no gloves no farking leathers, just turn up and they'll sort you out with all the gear, have you chauffer driven around all day with their lovely lasses and to top the day off you'll get a rip at one of the best GP circuits in the world...... not bad or what!!!

You see the thing is these lady like pooftas don't often get the chance to ride with the likes of you or I... :twofinger and will take any opportunity to pick up a tip or two from us westerners.

And I can confirm that Ledge is indeed a complete twat and is slower than the Devonport ferry.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Dear Mr Tug ....

Firstly, Mr Tug, I think as the forum administrator, misquoting people is extremely inappropriate and I will be the first to suggest a vote to have you removed from said position. Point of fact, when I'm done you'll be lucky to still be a forum member.

Not only have you misquoted me, but your decision to include spelling mistakes in an attempt to add 'credulability' to the misquote is not only devious, but displays a cruel streak in you and an obvious disregard for my feelings.

Your actions suggest that this sort of inflammatory and derogatory behaviour is both appropriate and indeed, encouraged. I note with distain that other forum members are starting to behave in a similar manner to yourself. Mr Gixer Dave, I have instructed by legal representatives to contact you.

I am a person you know. I have feelings.

I am also a man, and have never entertained thoughts of having a sex change. I may on occasions shave my legs, arms, chest and pubic regions, however what I do in my private life is not for you to comment on, nor disclose publicly.

I think sometimes your posts are far too personal and I think you should be taught a lesson in manners. While your at it, a few courses in etiquette would be well served.

I have been taught that it may not be your fault. It may be you are the way you are because of your environment. And in the case of the SBR club you associate with, this may well be the case. However, you must accept responsibility for your actions and be accountable for the hurt and suffering you inflict.

Therefore, Mr Tug. I request the following with immediate affect:

1. You publicly apologize for your recent personal attack on my person.
2. You arrange to make reparations in the region of S$20,000 for damages suffered to date.
3. You admit, on this forum, you are in fact, a poof.
4. You stop sleeping with young underage boys.
5. You stop wearing pocket protectors.
6. You find the biggest farkin cucumber and stick is so far up yer starfish it looks like Mr Pickleface with haemorrhoids.

Failure to comply will leave me no alternative and I will seek the next course of action available to me, as instructed by my appointed legal representative.

Signed with intension,

Mr Legend.

·
Registered
32 Posts
loose nuts

I'm loose ... I am .. relaxed cool ... with it .... jiving ... swinging ... loose ... hip .. cool ... RELAXED .... chilled .....
Lege..the only thing loose apart from the nuts in your head may be your chocolate starfish after moisty boycie is done with it! :twofinger

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
With intension - you idiot

Come on there is no way you wrote that Ledge, no way....

You either paid someone to pen something half legible for once or perhaps you have finally purchased a spelling and grammer for dumbies softcover??? :twofinger

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Dear Mr Tug ....

Legend said:
Firstly, Mr Tug, I think as the forum administrator, your great and Im lucky to still be a forum member.

Not only are you a top administrator b ut your a top blerk and a top rider to boot, that lurvly wife of yours is truly lucky.

I on the other hand am a complete twat and what I do in my private life would make your hair stand on end.

I think sometimes your posts are far too funny and I think you should be paid to give us all lesson. While your at it, a few courses in riding, shagging and drinking would be well served.

1. You accept my public apologize for being a twat.
2. You accept S$20,000 for suffered my company to date.
3. Ill admit, on this forum, I am in fact, a poof and "He-She".
4. Ill stop sleeping with young underage boys.
5. Ill find the biggest farkin cucumber and stick is so far up my starfish it looks like Mr Pickleface with haemorrhoids.

Mr Legend.
Sorry Legend Ill never do it again:twofinger

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Dear Mr Tug ....

Legend said:
Firstly, Mr Tug, I think as the forum administrator, misquoting people is extremely inappropriate and I will be the first to suggest a vote to have you removed from said position. Point of fact, when I'm done you'll be lucky to still be a forum member.

Not only have you misquoted me, but your decision to include spelling mistakes in an attempt to add 'credulability' to the misquote is not only devious, but displays a cruel streak in you and an obvious disregard for my feelings.

Your actions suggest that this sort of inflammatory and derogatory behaviour is both appropriate and indeed, encouraged. I note with distain that other forum members are starting to behave in a similar manner to yourself. Mr Gixer Dave, I have instructed by legal representatives to contact you.

I am a person you know. I have feelings.

I am also a man, and have never entertained thoughts of having a sex change. I may on occasions shave my legs, arms, chest and pubic regions, however what I do in my private life is not for you to comment on, nor disclose publicly.

I think sometimes your posts are far too personal and I think you should be taught a lesson in manners. While your at it, a few courses in etiquette would be well served.

I have been taught that it may not be your fault. It may be you are the way you are because of your environment. And in the case of the SBR club you associate with, this may well be the case. However, you must accept responsibility for your actions and be accountable for the hurt and suffering you inflict.

1. You publicly apologize for your recent personal attack on my person.
2. You arrange to make reparations in the region of S$20,000 for damages suffered to date.
3. You admit, on this forum, you are in fact, a poof.
4. You stop sleeping with young underage boys.
5. You stop wearing pocket protectors.
6. You find the biggest farkin cucumber and stick is so far up yer starfish it looks like Mr Pickleface with haemorrhoids.

Failure to comply will leave me no alternative and I will seek the next course of action available to me, as instructed by my appointed legal representative.

Signed with intension,

Mr Legend.
Is legend this much of a whiny twat in person? ;)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Re: Dear Mr Tug ....

Robert said:
Is legend this much of a whiny twat in person? ;)
Your a remarkable judge of charicter Robert, Legend is worse in person, so much worse I cant even begin to explain:D

I dont care what the rest of the guys say, your ok for a septic:thumb:

·
Registered
146 Posts

Tug said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mojo, as Vice President of SBR Id expect a little more diplomacy when talking to the boss of the board, remember what happend over in R1 land:crying:

:
Opps,....sorry Robert!...My sincerest, humblest,.honest to goodness,.fooking apologies to you sir.

I will correct my invitation to " Please do come over when you get the chance"...

Shagedelically yours.....

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Re: Re: Extended Welcome to Mr. Robert...

m0j0 said:
Opps,....sorry Robert!...My sincerest, humblest,.honest to goodness,.fooking apologies to you sir.

I will correct my invitation to " Please do come over when you get the chance"...

Shagedelically yours.....
The hell with apologies. We don't need no steenkin apologies! :twofinger

1 - 20 of 26 Posts