Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can I figure out if my computer is being hacked by a second host???

someone knows all my passwords, and I have even changed them several times!!!, and still I am getting hacked!!!

sometimes I get this beacon beeping type sound from my speakers that I did not allow to happen!!!

I am being efff-ed with!!!

HELP for who cares!?!?!

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
How can I figure out if my computer is being hacked by a second host???
If this is happening to you:
someone knows all my passwords, and I have even changed them several times!!!, and still I am getting hacked!!!

sometimes I get this beacon beeping type sound from my speakers that I did not allow to happen!!!
...you're being hacked. I'm surprised you had to ask. Get yourself some security man.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
I'll make a wild guess that you use BitTorrent or other file sharing applications. They're fantastic ways to get into someone's systems and hijack all their information. You'll have to do a wipe all the way down on the hard drive(s) and if you're lucky, they haven't hacked your BIOS yet. Best of luck!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'll make a wild guess that you use BitTorrent or other file sharing applications. They're fantastic ways to get into someone's systems and hijack all their information. You'll have to do a wipe all the way down on the hard drive(s) and if you're lucky, they haven't hacked your BIOS yet. Best of luck!

no i dont have bittorrent. my dad does, and im hard wired to his computer for internet???? is there an easier way, I dont want to have to flush my system, that will suck..... do you reccomend any programs (free ones)

2 download music i use Ares, a really good program from what i know, no problems whatso ever, and i havent even downloaded song in a while, so i prolly can download a reccomended program if needed....

~~thx

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:topic: have y'all seen my youtube vids? i have two :squid:

:D:D:D

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well.... it prolly begun like a week ago, when my virus software time ran out.... so i was with no protection for that long.... well i just got some software and pulled it up, scanned and such.... I had 2 trojans, and one mean spam-ware s.o.a.b....

the first software didnt work and somehow the trojan made the AVG virus scanner jammed and fail, so i have to remove the program..... so then i downloaded Avria anti-virus soft, and it cleared it all up Yay!!! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts