Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be my first sportbike but I've been riding bikes all my life. All I know is that I want a 600cc bike. Any suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
This will be my first sportbike but I've been riding bikes all my life. All I know is that I want a 600cc bike. Any suggestions?
Welcome to SBW :hello:

What type of riding will you be doing? Why do you know you want a 600? Trying to get an idea of where you stand.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll mostly just be riding around a small town with an occasional couple hour interstate ride to visit my family. I'll be going off to college in the fall to a small campus and decided having a bike to get around would be much better than the car I've got now. Being as its my first street bike, I don't want to get too big of a bike like a 1000 and my dad who has owned many sportbikes said a 600 would be perfect. But beyond the size, he said I should get multiple opinions. Thanks for the help :)

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
Thanks for elaborating.

Have you looked at the SV650 or the Kawasaki 650 or the Yamaha FZ6R? They are venerable machines, and have really good street manners.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts