Sportbike World banner

I've been shot...

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  funksouljon 
#1 ·
...by a paintball.

I wanted to do something different for my bachelor party, so Saturday 12 of us rented paintball equipment and went into the woods to shoot at each other.

The last time I played was about 10 years ago. The guns had to be cocked before each shot and held 10 (I think) paintballs. The guns we rented were semi-auto and held 200+ paintballs. What a difference!

We played for about 5 hours and had an awesome time. I escaped with only 1 shot to the shoulder. I've got the bruise to prove it. :D Some of the other guys were not as lucky. One guy took a shot to the neck that left the nastiest looking hickey I've ever seen. Another guy decided it was too hot and decided to wear shorts. BIG mistake, between the sticker bushes and paintball hits, his legs looked like ground beef by the end of the day. I don't think he'll make that mistake again.

Even with all the blood, sweat and tears, we had a great time. In fact, we are planning on doing it again. Next time though, I think everyone will be better prepared.

Does anyone know where I can get a set of camo leathers? ;)

See less See more
#3 ·
Paint ball is a lot of fun as long as you don't get geeked out with all the gear and spend $1000 on a gun that can't kill. When I was in Japan, several friends and I bought these air guns that rapid fired plastic BB's. They were a blast and hurt like a Mofo. Ofcourse it was against regulations to even have the guns, but that was half the fun.

#4 ·
Wait a sec Clark, were you in the Air Force? I knew a Clark, who was into bikes, and went to Japan (forgot what base, it was an air base) and did what I did in the AF, Secure Comm.

That would be a crazy coincidence.

#5 ·
Rob, the same Rob I knew way back when. Holy Shit dude, how have you been? That's too freakin' weird.

Sorry, wasn't me :D I was in the Navy and stationed on a tiny ass transmitter facility near Yokosuka.

#11 ·
748 abuser said:

Heck no, Clark, that's my Honda Poaching gear! I wear it when riding Deals Gap. You should hear all the people at The Crossroads saying, "Man, I was fckuin flyin', and from out of nowhere, I was passed by a bush! Strangest damn thing I ever saw." :D
LMAO!

That would be a burning bush when you're on the Duc. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.