Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright !! .... you gotta admit this forum has a LOT more charater than Singapore deserves lads !!! ...... farkin brilliant ..

So I go away for a few weeks, and come back to see Biggy P and I'm 4 going at it hammer and tongs ....

So I say ... fark the MotoGP betting match for 2004 and lets get the odds on ...... "Biggie P vs I'm Four"

" In the red corner, fighting out of the junk food capital of the wooooorld, your undisputed heavy weight ... heavyweight .. Biiiiigggieee 'The Shuffler' Ppeeeeeeee ...

And in the blue corner, weighting in at a staggering 450 pounds (with girlfriends, wives and children included), I'mmmmm 'gonna fark em after they turn' FFooooourrrrrrr."

I've got $50 on Bigbie taking it in round 3 with a well placed hobbling crutch and a half pint of mobil one.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Thank you Legend

For your support ..i won;t let you down. What's in it for me if i take it further and make a total twat of myself in the process...thats gotta be worth a beer or 2 ( breezers dont count).

So when is our honourable secretarty organising the next "do"????

The first moto GP race on telly would seem a prime candidate or next Friday at Chumsters leaving do
:hurl:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts