Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yuppers,

The server seems to be down for their forums. Hopefull it will be back online soon and you can see what trouble I am starting. ;)

·
Registered
873 Posts
I knew Id rub off on Basil sooner or later (later).. ahhh its always lots of fun to piss off squids...

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
PREACH IT BROTHER! Every one is allowed to speak their mind and give their opinions. If the slapnut did not want someone to to write anything, he should not have posted it. :p

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
I just don't get these guys who get out on public roads and try to ride wheelies, stoppies and do rolling burnouts. There must be something really wrong with these people, like a chemical imbalance or something. What are they thinking, I mean what do you get out of such bafoonery? :D

Aawwwhhh shit atleast I were a helmet and leather.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Like a friend of mine said the other day. "I put my sweats on over my shorts and realised when I was riding on the freeway that the sweats would be good for one bounce".

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ouch...My virgin ears....uhhh......eyes

Robert.....I am shocked and appalled! Go was your mouth out....eerrrr.....wash your fingers!

LMAO

Stir the pot and watch what pours out. I think guys like that get off posting crap challenging everyone then seeing how many people they get to respond. "If I die it's not your concern...blah, blah, blah" True...I may not care, but do it quietly out in an open field or something where it doesn't affect others. Don't drive my insurance rates and medical costs up because of your stupidity.

·
Registered
193 Posts
So what did ya say? CycleWorld had to redo the forums. You must have broke it Robert.:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Robert, I finally got through and read it. You should be ashamed. I like that I can post over there and not be a member, but we don't need that feature here.

"Well I am your wife"

·
Registered
296 Posts
Couldn't have put it in better words myself.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
me too, me too!!!

Yeah I couldn't resist the temptation to reply to the proud squid rider of an '85 ninja. It's green and it's old...why would you want everyone to know that's what you ride? Any thoughts Robert?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts