Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'M LEGAL!! WOOHOO! :D

Got my license, took my first solo ride, soooo hooked. It's like an f-ing dream come true...

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Congratulations, EIEIO!!! :cheers:

Take it easy; shiny-side-up. As Catback said, won't be long before you'll be longing to ride in a group again.

A sunny day, a bike, a twisty road and a bunch of mates....PRICELESS!! :burnout:

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Congratulations, EIEIO!!! :cheers:

Take it easy; shiny-side-up. As Catback said, won't be long before you'll be longing to ride in a group again.

A sunny day, a bike, a twisty road and a bunch of mates....PRICELESS!! :burnout:

It started out as "A sunny day, a bike, a twisty road, a bunch of mates, and the mrs..."

But then by the time he left the store, something seemed to be missing...

:huh:

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys :D I'm not going to ditch everyone all the time, but it's like a whole different ball game when I go out alone. After 3-4 weeks of feeling babysat all the time, it's a welcome change. It's also nice to just end up where ever I feel like going, not just following people. And I want to ride for hours on end not just one or two... So yeah, screw the boys for now.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're 18? Well, ok, congrats :twofinger
*Whew*

I'm glad someone else finally said something, cause it was there, I just didn't want to be the one...
Oh c'mon you a-holes, FOCUS. :twofinger

Don't you remember how great it felt when you got your license? It's a big deal in my little world... And Snake, if the info on your profile is correct, you should really learn to respect your elders. 'Cause I got'cha by a few months junior :p

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
I'm sorry, I'm part of the first MTV generation so reading past the first line just doesn't happen. Did you say something else? Huh? What? :twofinger

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm sorry, I'm part of the first MTV generation so reading past the first line just doesn't happen. Did you say something else? Huh? What? :twofinger
I'm sure it's more along the lines of you saw the word LEGAL and got...uh...distracted...

Don't make me drive out there to bum f*ck and teach your ass some manners. ;)

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
I'm sure it's more along the lines of you saw the word LEGAL and got...uh...distracted...

Don't make me drive out there to bum f*ck and teach your ass some manners. ;)
We don't need none of dat der manneristical stuff when thar's not tooths to be had since they need fixed.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We don't need none of dat der manneristical stuff when thar's not tooths to be had since they need fixed.
LOL! I don't even know what you just said.. :loser:

We speak ebonics over here.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
I am sooooo glad that died. Of course, with the way rappers speak and how it leaches into Internet vernacular, when I get to retirement it'll be really interesting to see if it managed to get into the regular business world.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Same age and you got a bike? :thumbs2: :eyebrows:
Oh lord... :rolleyes:

I am sooooo glad that died. Of course, with the way rappers speak and how it leaches into Internet vernacular, when I get to retirement it'll be really interesting to see if it managed to get into the regular business world.
Sad but true... We have to understand (and be able to argue in) ebonics and it's almost necessary to speak some spanish now too. All you need is an open mind and some pepper spray, you'll do just fine around here. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Sad but true... We have to understand (and be able to argue in) ebonics and it's almost necessary to speak some spanish now too. All you need is an open mind and some pepper spray, you'll do just fine around here. ;)
Lol, it's starting to turn into little Mexico around here too. Most of it is due to migrant workers though, and they pretty much keep to themselves. They could use some lessons in driving though.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts