Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Wanted to

but since I can't turn my head to the sides right now, it's kinda out of the question. :(

I've got an SVRider.com sticker on my car though. I hope that counts for something!:)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I rode... But only cause I'm too damn lazy to walk the 7 blocks to work:p

·
Registered
455 Posts
I did, but then again I usually do. Was happy to see 4 other sportbikes in the lot at lunchtime. Too bad they're all squidlies.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I as well took the ride, but im paranoid some turd is going to sit on it in the parking lot. Im afraid I would have to shoot any man, woman, or child that dared breath on it.:D

P

·
0 Posts
I did. What for I really don't know, because I surely didn't see any more bikes on the road than I normally do, maybe even less.

·
Registered
129 Posts
20 laps for you. Get going.

I went and got it at lunch, plus I usually ride 2-3 days out of the week anyways. Please don't make me do 20 laps.... plus I don't think I could make it more than 4....

·
Registered
193 Posts
I watched Motorcyclist on Speedvision last night and knew that it was ride to work day. I normally ride 1 to 2 times a week to work. Didn't ride today. The weather was crappy. Tomorrow will be the same. Maybe Friday. I'm one of those fair weather riders!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts