Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yup, that time of the year again (and im not talking about my yearly shower), im 31 freakin yrs old. :(
but i did get a great b-day present last night, her name is Jen, and another present tonight, her name is melanie :D

woo hoo

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
but i did get a great b-day present last night, her name is Jen, and another present tonight, her name is melanie :D

Crack their asses n milk the cow, Dave.
You deserve it on your bday.:cool:

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys, i just want to ride.
that would almost be better than...
well you fill in the blank.
^^^duner, i like the way you are thinking, lol.

Nick, yes this i know. lol i still need to drop off my race wheels and my bike. i need my suspension set up. tossed on a new rear shock and linkage :D

Jane, dont like phones?? your a girl, most girls love phones. and yeah, i was goign to recomend waiting till winter is over to get your subi done. and not a man whore, just trying to find that special girl. lmao

tonights ended early. really really not my type of girl.

and NAte, happy early b-day man.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Happy Birthday!!

Your timing sucks though. You should have let us know on Saturday and we could have bought you a Pepsi or some seasoned fries.

Many more dude.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Happy Birthday!!

Your timing sucks though. You should have let us know on Saturday and we could have bought you a Pepsi or some seasoned fries.

Many more dude.
thanks guys.

Nelson covered me, and i still forgot to toss him a 10spot when he came over to put my master link on for me. doh!!

too bad i have to work on sat, i want to go out and have a few drinks fri night. instead ill finish up the bike, and try to set the sag and maby ride into work saturday :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts