0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
HMMM, the 06 Busa thats on the site looks, well... BIG AND FAT

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
jackdrinker said:
HMMM, the 06 Busa thats on the site looks, well... BIG AND FAT
Yeah, but with a MSRP of $0.00 they should still sell well. See if you can get a 2-for on that quad Jon :thumb:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Buying a quad huh?:rolleyes: I don't think I even have to say it. You know what you've said in the past. Have fun paying the big bucks for that beast hope it'll keep up with what's out now. Then it might be worth it.:twofinger

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
almightys said:
cool all 3 of you are quad-fags now

LOL
We can't all be as :cool: as you Steve :laughing:

·
Registered
969 Posts
almightys said:
cool all 3 of you are quad-fags now

LOL
Don't think you'll be joining us anytime soon cause they are way out of your spending range. Maybe you could make a sled for us to drag you around on, that's always fun and cheap too.:D

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
NateDog74 said:
Oh I didn't mean to offend you, I'll let you ride mine then you can be one of us.:twofinger
Bet he doesn't give you any gas money! :rolleyes: :twofinger

I'd let him ride my new project but he would be too scared! :eek:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My RM250 should be ready to smoke in about 10 days.... I know I'll wanna ride it before it hits the cycle trader... My luck I'll DOA it again...

Headlight, doubtful your dune-shee will scare Steve-O.... He rides a big sled.... Mucho HP......

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
jjkGURU said:
Steve-O give us some details...
02 ZR 800 efi cross country
a few mods (exhaust, clutch, resprung and revalved suspension) ( still playing with the clutch set up)
even at 142 hp its hard to keep up with the F7 in the straights but I do not have too much of a problem staying out front in the tight stuff. Just like bikes most overbought and cant ride what they got. (direct poke at the RX1 buyers)

I did get to ride one of the early gen F7's and it was fast

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i'll join in on this trail running and some lake races too :D by the time the snow flies my F7 should be right about 160hp...
what are you riding nick?
and if either of you need some help wrenching on stuff, we all live close so let me know - i'm not a pro tuner, but i'm pretty good with them there snow-sled-thingys...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts