Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY VIC,MARCO,DBO,PINUP,SPDY900,EVERYBODY WHAT CHA BEEN DOING LATLEY.ITS BEEN TO DAM QUIET. NEED TO SART SOME DRAMA AROUND HERE I GUESS. YOU KNOW IT SEEM THAT IF YA START TALKING ABOUT WOMEN BOY AND GIRLS GOOD OR BAD USUALLY GETS THINGS FIRED UP. PICS ALSO DO A GOOD JUSTICE( GOOD OR BAD ONES). SO POST UP I WANNA SEE OR HEAR PAY DIRT FELLAS!!!! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
MO DRAMMA FO YOUR MOMMA!!!

TLR75 said:
How about this image and your bitches! :D
THAT SHIT IS OFF THE SPROCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

HOW ABOUT THIS:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
699 Posts
TLR75-

Your friend (with the R6) has good taste... (bike wise).. Ya'll are not to far off from Texas I guess. Damned, it hard to find anybody on this site from Houston.........................
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: MO DRAMMA FO YOUR MOMMA!!!

MICHAEL ANTHONY said:
THAT SHIT IS OFF THE SPROCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

HOW ABOUT THIS:
"ONE LOVE,ONE BIKE,- TEAM LOST BOYS"
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
184 Posts
i would love to say what's been going on...but the fact is, i aint been doin' shit...my bike still aint running, and i am working two jobs right now...my life sucks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: RM who?

TLR75 said:
Where were you at Ma ak.a. alvarez yesterday? :eek:
YOU BITCHES CANT PIC UP A PHONE AND CALL ME HUH.
WHERES MY WING MEN AT??? ROAD DOGS AND SHIT!!!! I SEE HOW IT IS.!!DONT LET ME GET OFF THE SPROCKET CUZ ILL BE LIKE VIC AND RYAN WHO???? NEVER HEARD OF THEM @$*&[email protected]#!




:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Re: Re: RM who?

MICHAEL ANTHONY said:
YOU BITCHES CANT PIC UP A PHONE AND CALL ME HUH.
WHERES MY WING MEN AT??? ROAD DOGS AND SHIT!!!! I SEE HOW IT IS.!!DONT LET ME GET OFF THE SPROCKET CUZ ILL BE LIKE VIC AND RYAN WHO???? NEVER HEARD OF THEM @$*&[email protected]#!




:p
What?? Cant pick up a phone?? I talked to you dawg, you said that wheelies and stoppies were just plain dangerous on top of being illegal and that you would have no part in our criminal activities..You even hung up on me. You know yer my boy MA, I'd take you out and buy you a couple of drinks tonight, but word on the street is you have to work tomorrow morning, and cant hang past 9... -Ryan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Re: Re: RM who?

KrAcKeR said:
What?? Cant pick up a phone?? I talked to you dawg, you said that wheelies and stoppies were just plain dangerous on top of being illegal and that you would have no part in our criminal activities..You even hung up on me. You know yer my boy MA, I'd take you out and buy you a couple of drinks tonight, but word on the street is you have to work tomorrow morning, and cant hang past 9... -Ryan

DUDE !!!!!!!!!!!! /????? IAM THE KING OF LATE NIGHT HOMEY! NOW
GO BUY ME A DRINK K.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
Re: Arizona flamingo sighting... PIC

TLR75 said:
From this weekend...:D
can you say photochop?????

We all know VIC dont get down like that....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: I WONDER...

TLR75 said:
I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED HERE...:confused:
HUH....A WHEELE,12'O CLOCK,1'OCLOCK,THUD., ROLL, ROLL ROLL,STAIRED AT THE SKY TO MAKE SHURE NO ANGLE WERE COMMING FROM ME ,TOOK A BREATH AND GOT UP.I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT TIME AND YEAR I WAS IT CUZ SHIT HAPPEN REAL FAST WHEN YOUR CRASHING!!!! IT'S OK .............ILL BE BACK!
ANOTHER DRINK ,ANOTHER QUALUDE SHELL LOVE ME IN THE MORNING. AINT THAT RIGHT VIC!! :p :p
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top