Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Same thing with Halloween. My kid's school did a watered down Thanksgiving instead. "We feel Halloween promotes Satan worship" or some crap. No parade, no costumes (other than TG style), no candy, nothing.

WTF Ever...

I'm done.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Dark_Blarc said:
Same thing with Halloween. My kid's school did a watered down Thanksgiving instead. "We feel Halloween promotes Satan worship" or some crap. No parade, no costumes (other than TG style), no candy, nothing.

WTF Ever...

I'm done.
Get the right thread this time? :laughing: :loser: :laughing:

Damn, that completely sucks. No halloween? WTF is wrong with these schools? A handful of morons decide on what our kids should and should not learn. I think parents should be amply notified before changes in school policy and be allowed to voice oppostion to the changes, then majority rules.

Only problem is getting lazy ass parents off their fat asses to get involved in the kids lives.

·
Registered
262 Posts
That's funny. Hey you have a great holiday season. You too midget.

·
Registered
34 Posts
It is really stupid bozos are banning Halloween because they think it promotes satan worship. Halloween. is from the Scotish Hallo'een meaning Holy Evening, because it is the night before All Saints Day.. Back in the 1700s one of the Popes named it an official Catholic holiday.. So since when do offical Catholic holidays promote satan worship?????

·
Registered
32 Posts
Awwww. I love you guys. Merry X-mas too. I have to say X-mas because my religion permits from saying otherwise.

I really hope that midget part was directed at HondaParaLaVida. A little good will towards men annat.

·
Registered
262 Posts
It's Holiday season. to be pol. correct.

·
Registered
44 Posts
wratchit said:
Awwww. I love you guys. Merry X-mas too. I have to say X-mas because my religion permits from saying otherwise.

I really hope that midget part was directed at HondaParaLaVida. A little good will towards men annat.
HEY HEY HEY!!!! im SUPPOSED to be short..im an asian chick!

Vicious
and your excuse is......;)

·
Registered
110 Posts
HondaParaLaVida said:
yeah its not like you ever see a tall mexican...well thats not true. the REST of my dads family is really tall. i got chick cousins that are 6'3, 350.

Vicious
they LARGE
A guy I work with has a close friend from Mexico, living in NM now.

Large don't even come close to describing this guy.

6'6" - around 300, not an ounce of fat anywhere. I think King Kong is somewhere in this guy's family tree, but you couldn't find a more standup guy if ya tried.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yeah, I met this guy a few years ago. He works for the company that laid all the floor tile for the Robinson Mall.

It's fun to watch drunks try to start shit with him, he's sooo laid back. Funny stuff. I heard he can really whip ass when he needs to though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thats my problem. The only ass I can whoop when I'm drunk is my own. Well that and the cheap tramp I pick up for the night.

So Sujan no hot looking female cousins huh? Damn.

·
Registered
44 Posts
wratchit said:
Thats my problem. The only ass I can whoop when I'm drunk is my own. Well that and the cheap tramp I pick up for the night.

So Sujan no hot looking female cousins huh? Damn.
nope, unless you like BIG BURLY bitches. i mean, one of em is a prison gaurd...

Vicious
hell IM scared of her!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Vicious
and your excuse is......;) [/B][/QUOTE]

He started masturbating at too early of an age. :twofinger

1 - 19 of 19 Posts